Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What should the punishment be for foids who falsely accuse men?

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
I know quite a few people who have had their lives destroyed/ruined by foids who did this. They all got away with it of course.
Curious of fellow brocel opinions.

3x the penalty of the accused. Its only fair.

Burnt at the stake.

Permanent Deportation to land of currycels

Firing squad

Send them to sentinel island

The same legal punishment that the man gets. If it's not a legal ruling that ruins the man's life, then there needs to be creative and corrective retributive street justice.

Equality.

Last edited:
Isn't there something in the Bible/Quran about this?

sentenced to be incel sex slave

The same punishment + a few extra years of what the accused man would have gotten

What the accused got/would have gotten

Work camps
Killing them would be useless, it would be better to use them for public interest

The punishment should be for attempted organized theft/robbery/vandalism (if whatever they accuse carries a fine) or for attempted organized kidnapping (if whatever they accuse causes jail time).

Scaphism aka 'the boats' read it if you don't know I believe this is highly appropriate :feelsgah:

Scold's bridle
(all of course in video game)

Last edited:
Skinned alive and hanged from a lamp post at the city square

I know quite a few people who have had their lives destroyed/ruined by foids who did this. They all got away with it of course.
Curious of fellow brocel opinions.
Yup my rep was destroyed by them at high school. I think they should get a life sentence in prison while being forced to date the incel they accused forever