Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What social media character would you rely on for your inceldom-related ends?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Here's a thing I learned existed today: There are social media accounts done from the perspective of video game characters. For instance, the official Fire Emblem Heroes Twitter account is currently being posted from through the perspective of... this chick, I dunno. @shii410

So here's the hypothetical scenario I propose to you...

You are a social media manager, like the kind that runs one of these gimmick accounts that's supposed to be a video game character or MCU character or whoever from whatever popular ongoing franchise. However, the company you work for has reached SEGA levels of sloppy and desperate madness. Let fans make games and officially license them. Collaborate with the Game Grumps. Anything. Just, please, like us. And as a result, they are letting you post from the perspective of the character you've been assigned, and you can basically say whatever you want.

As in, you could spread the blackpill. Or some other inceldom-related thing.

Which character, be it from a video game or something else, do you want to be assigned?

People would enjoy me treating them like they're worthless.

Someone that is iconic so all the masses and soys get the message and listen because that's all they know how to do is obey corporate overlords.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back