Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What standards do you have?

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
A lot of foids say that stupid shit that we are incels because we have "very high" standards and my question is: What standards do you have?

My standards
- Be a foid
- Be alive (optional)

for ons:
-not fat
for ltr:
-not religious
-not fat
-doing active sports
-looksmatch

Joined Saturday at 12:32 PM

-homeschooled but went to school (didn’t do her homeschool work)
- has a GED
- grew up poor
- still is poor
- skinny and fit
- virgin
- never had a relationship (a little highschool or middle school bf is ok as long as you both didn’t have sex or go long term)
- hispanic, latina, or white
- 5’3 or less
- 1 or 2 friends (prefer none)
- doesn’t aspire to be famous or watches tiktok
- long hair
- street tough
- doesn’t get drunk or smokes weed (we can still do it seldomly)
- a 4 at least
- isn’t extroverted too much and has some sort of family issues and isn’t close with her family
- wants to live the old life where we both raise a family in a home and we both work.
- doesn’t eat junk food and keeps her health in check
- likes traveling

Step up to the plate ladies. That’s the only female i am compatible with :owo: It’s not asking much.

virgin and not fat

8+/10 hqnp old stock nordic gigastacy

Stacy or death

A lot of foids say that stupid shit that we are incels because we have "very high" standards and my question is: What standards do you have?

My standards
- Be a foid
- Be alive (optional)
be a foid
not cheat on me
not be fat
just be feminine I guess

be a foid
not cheat on me
not be fat
just be feminine I guess
oh and be a 4/10 or higher but since I'm sub 4 I don't think I deserve a foid that fits my standards

SPD041 035

No tattoos, no piercings

anything that isn't fat and giga old but i would really like to have someone with the same skin color like me (light pinky skin). i don't really like brownies

Here are major red flags for whores/bad girls:

1. She drinks A LOT
2. She has tattoos/Piercings
3. She smokes weed
4. She has a small face (number one physical trait of prostitutes)
5. She has below average intelligence
6. She wears revealing/skimpy clothing
7. She uses new age lingo
8. She has a lot of friends (including men).
9. Impulsive, loud, and or rude
10. Selective, hypergamous, superficial, entitled, and bitchy
11. I forgot, this should have been up there but obviously if she has a masters degree, likes to travel, has BLM and LGBTQ virtue signaling posts on her social media.
12. This should have been up there as well, if she strongly discriminates against short/ugly/poor/shy effeminate beta men and men of color in general

Here are signs that a foid is girlfriend/wife material:

1. She does not drink a lot and never smokes weed
2. She has zero tattoos
3. She has a high school or college degree
4. She is of average or above average intelligence
5. She is modest both in appearance and behavior. She is composed, mild, and always polite.
6. Not too much friends and only one or two close friends. All of her friends MUST be decent like her.
7. Very close ties with family. If not, its not a deal breaker.
8. Works enough just to get by in her career and uses her spare time to learn home economics or volunteer in the community.
9. Hopes to find a decent hard working honest man and is not too harsh/selective as far as his looks, height, or status. He could be her height or earn less than her but she wouldn't hold that against him. As long as he's honest and hard working.
10. Ignores trendy pop music, pop culture, or SJW woke movements.

Now with ALL of that said, think to yourself, how many foids in America are more like the first list vs the second list? You know it. Most foids nowadays are downright slobs and are more like the first list. I know I didn't list everything but I'm sure if I had more time that I would add more to it. In general, modern day american foids are more or less like the first list. Far less like the second list.

Also, I don't care what anyone says. We Asian American men might be the most incel race of men by a mile but some of that is on our part as well. We have the lowest tolerance for low down slobbish women. I have no agenda or anything I'm just saying how things are. Whereas non-Asian men in America tend to not only tolerate slobbish new age women, but actually like them. I'm talking about the retarded degenerate zoomer foids that listen to Cardi B or the tekashi 6x9 dude.

tekashi-69-1.jpg

1893789_full.jpg

America is so damn fucked its not even funny sometimes. There is serious social decay and widespread misery.

Last edited:

My standards
- Be a foid
- Be alive (optional)
Screenshot 20230228 161822