Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What type of Incels you don't like?

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I don't like SJWcels, femcels, those that makes daily/weekly mod threads, animefags, gaycels, and those that are pushing their gay/trap agenda, atheisistcels, carcels, pogostikcels, and lookismfags,

I don't understand any of the categories you mentioned, I don't know what they mean....

nausea said:
I don't understand any of the categories you mentioned, I don't know what they mean....
Just name what type of Incels or cels you dont like, e.g. cuckcels, moralfags, ..., etc.

maybe ill say that you hate "cuckcels" the most, judging by your signature ;).

lol you know who they are...( apart from cucks )

but I don't hate them

pedocels. I can pretty much stand all other incels even the fakecels.

Virginp0wers said:
Not some bad choices, my friend ;). I too I'm not a fan of fakecels, but they're ruining themselves by being here, so its a win-lose situation for them ^.^

idkwattodowithlife said:
Not some bad choices, my friend ;). I too I'm not a fan of fakecels, but they're ruining themselves by being here, so its a win-lose situation for them ^.^

Also i was wondering what is your avatar from? Im assuming some anime?

Virginp0wers said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Konosuba, my friend.

Virginp0wers said:

A quick google tells me it has lots of anime girls like most anime. Ive never really been big on anime myself. Though i think My neighbour totoro is one of the best films ive ever watched.

Virginp0wers said:

no pedocel exists here, man

Virginp0wers said:
Virginp0wers said:
A quick google tells me it has lots of anime girls like most anime. Ive never really been big on anime myself. Though i think My neighbour totoro is one of the best films ive ever watched.
I see man. If you ever want to give anime a go, try to watch Death Note, and Attack on Titan. Yes, Totoro is a studio ghibli anime, and they're known to make some great animes.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I see man. If you ever want to give anime a go, try to watch Death Note, and Attack on Titan. Yes, Totoro is a studio ghibli anime, and they're known to make some great animes.

I may give attack on titan a watch because ive heard that it good, idk about death note tho.

idkwattodowithlife said:
animefags
so let me understand... you hate animefags but you like anime....

does not compute

nausea said:
so let me understand... you hate animefags but you like anime....

does not compute

read between the lines brother, this is just a testament to how low this site has fallen.

VLÖ said:
read between the lines brother, this is just a testament to how low this site has fallen
idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, I wonder who they are .

giphy.gif

Virginp0wers said:

Fucking moralfags

idkwattodowithlife said:
I don't like SJWcels, femcels, those that makes daily/weekly mod threads, animefags, gaycels, and those that are pushing their gay/trap agenda, atheisistcels, carcels, pogostikcels, and lookismfags,

You are all of these things. Is this sarcasm?

idkwattodowithlife said:
They're annoying and creepy.

You’re making no sense.

@Kointo do you see my gif?

VLÖ said:
read between the lines brother, this is just a testament to how low this site has fallen.

77339.jpg

nausea said:
@Kointo do you see my gif?

Yes, but there are more important things at hand.

Virginp0wers said:
there are 2.

I haven’t seen any so far. Maybe you’re mistaking hebephile and ephebophile with pedophile like you so often do.

Virginp0wers said:
I may give attack on titan a watch because ive heard that it good, idk about death note tho.

Normie...

Near-death-note-death-note-8555338-500-430.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
They're annoying and creepy.

You hypocrite.

6abmzO9_d.jpg

I hate incels that never get tha POOOOOOSSY!!!

A Good Friend said:
Or post pictures of POOOOOOSSY!!!

How mad are you that everyone is against female worship? I won't be offended, if you called this forum "ghey."

idkwattodowithlife said:
A Good Friend said:
Or post pictures of POOOOOOSSY!!!
How mad are you that everyone is against female worship? I won't be offended, if you called this forum "ghey."

Not mad at all. I don't want to trigger people, but they could stand to grow a thicker skin. If we didn't love women, then why do we hate not having them? Seems too MGTOW.

611.jpg

SJWcels who use mainstream liberal feminist rhetoric to creep shame JB-lovers.

A Good Friend said:
Not mad at all. I don't want to trigger people, but they could stand to grow a thicker skin. If we didn't love women, then why do we hate not having them? Seems too MGTOW.

611.jpg

I can't speak for others, but I don't want a woman.

And if people do, then it's because of basic sexual desires.

FeminismsCancer said:
SJWcels who use mainstream liberal feminist rhetoric to creep shame JB-lovers.
9ec63d263fdb176f8cc7c77e200aee1b.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:

Incels who troll and create threads hating on traits that they themselves possess.

Psychological-Anime-Manga-image-psychological-anime-manga-36082738-1440-810.jpg

Like you

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
611.jpg
I can't speak for others, but I don't want a woman.
And if people do, then it's because of basic sexual desires.

not even an idealized woman; a unicorn?

you don't want the examples of women you know from reality, but you want your fantasy of woman, we all do

this ain't wizchan

A Good Friend said:

you don't want the examples of women you know from reality, but you want your fantasy of woman, we all do

this ain't wizchan

Well, yeah of course. That's why I have waifus. Such a woman doesn't exist.

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
this ain't wizchan
Well, yeah of course. That's why I have waifus. Such a woman doesn't exist.

When I post flesh and blood women, it's still a symbol; a representation

I don't want to know what she eats, I don't want to see someone blow loads in her hair. She's just as false as 2D. Its still just a creative work to me with no humanity attached.

A Good Friend said:

I don't want to know what she eats, I don't want to see someone blow loads in her hair. She's just as false as 2D. Its still just a creative work to me with no humanity attached.

I want to see loads blown into my waifus' hair. You don't?

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:

0YT85Xb.png

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:

Nope. That's why I think the definition of female worship is limiting. I don't look at it in a purely sexual way, I just let it fire the parts of my brain that were wired to find nude women beautiful for all of human history. Like a nature photograph or some other astounding vista.

Racist cel, cuckcel, womenWorshippingcel

idk, people who i dont like anyway with or without the incel tag. this means, racistcels, sjwcels, etc

idkwattodowithlife said:

Can you elaborate on animefags and atheistcels?

There is no such thing as femcels or gaycels