Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Ukraine and Russia will do and are starting to do to get as many soldiers as they need

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I was reading in poor regions of Russia and Ukraine the monthly average salary is like $300-400 USD equivalent a month. So they can pay $4,000 USD equivalent a month for soldiers, which is 10 times the local average salaries. Then I calculated it out.. $4,000 a month * 12 months * 1,000,000 soldiers = $50 billion. Easily affordable by Russia, and easily affordable by Ukraine(with the NWO's bankrolling them).

For both sides the issue isn't really manpower. Its how much military equipment they have and ammo, supplies, etc. And the transport to keep the flow of ammo and supplies to the soldiers at the frontlines. I wondered at the start why Russia just kept with its 1 million man standing army, and didn't do a call up of some of the reserves, of which Russia has 2 million men in the reserves. And I also wondered why Russia only went in with 250,000 men or so.

The issue is military equipment, the Russians don't need more soldiers. They already have enough soldiers for their military equipment + backups already in the million man standing army to fill in guys who go down in combat. On the military equipment front, its pretty brutal, some estimates are the Russians have lost 1/3rd of their military equipment. And the Ukrainians have lost over half their military equipment. Putin said a week or two back that Russia is going to double its military procurement budget.

Thing with the Russian equipment is it looks cheap to me to make more of it. Like how hard can it be to make regular WWII era artillery or basic military trucks.

If I was the Russian leader I wouldn't even bother with tanks, armored mobile artillery or armored personnel carriers. Those things just get hit by the Javelins anyway making the armor worthless. And with the armor they are so heavy to move around with the fuel.

I would just want a huge amount of regular military trucks, towed artillery, and artillery mounted on the regular military trucks without armor, and various machine guns mounted on trucks, and the rocket trucks.