Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was the worst thing a foid said to you IN PERSON IRL?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
said i looked like a baby monkey :feelsrope:

I still remember when some foids said "Run, Forrest! Run!" after me, and cackled like witches.

Black foids never held back.

In high school, they would call me ugly to my face. They would say outright, "you ugly" to me.

tbh it was a group of foids shouting insults at me in front of teachers who laughed with them

don't remember much but i remember some sentences like "you will be forever alone"
"you're 2/10 at most"
"fuck you retard"

probably “You have balls to be coming to school with an ugly face like that” then all her friends start laughing
Throw acid at her face

Once after i confessed which toilet i liked when i was in 6th grade the kid who asked me walked to said girl and told her and then he came back to tell me that she preffered to eat worms to dating me.

u should have lifted them

"You will never have a girlfriend."

There was a time in a class in college the professor mistaken me with a chadlite, calling me by his name(chadlite), everyone laugh his friends made fun of him but his girlfriend, man his fucking girlfriend, said everything you could imagine of bad about my appearance to differentiate me from him, called me ugly, gross, deformed, in the end some people was even looking with pity to me, cause it was too much, never returned to that class that year.

One said I looked like a girl in middle school

Another at a bar said “you’re hot” in a sarcastic tone.

"you have autism future" looked me dead in the eyes and said that

Multiple synonyms of ugly tbh

Everyone in high school called me the school shooter. I took it as a compliment tbh.
Foids ignore me. Worse then insults.

gigacope I had to pay $5 to enter that party. they let any desperate dude in if he pays $5
I can only imagine the cuckholdry you experienced in such a place. I bet there were Chads group paddling sluts on ecstasy as they electro shock them and jizz on their face after a bender, while you talked about GTA 5 in the other room with other incels that paid $5.

I can only imagine the cuckholdry you experienced in such a place. I bet there were Chads group paddling sluts on ecstasy as they electro shock them and jizz on their face after a bender, while you talked about GTA 5 in the other room with other incels that paid $5.
It wasn't that extreme but yeah you get the gist

when I was in middle school I overheard a group playing like "who would you rather be," and someone said if they were me they'd kill themselves

"Who is this retard? He looks like he has downs syndrome."

"you'll never have sex"

I honestly don't remember. It's literally been almost ten since years a woman has talked to me outside of work or stores. They don't want to socialize or associate with me. They never did. It was always me talking to them. And they were always visibly disinterested in my presense, let alone having a conversation.

My socializing and conversational skills haven't deteriorated, thanks to my friends (yes, those things). But if I suddenly transformed into chad and women started approaching me, I'd be talking to them like they were dudes.

"Why are you ugly and your brother is handsome?" :forcedsmile:

Nothing insanely mean tbh. A girl told me I'd be kinda cute if it wasn't for my cystic acne.

I can't approach women. I literally can't. It's hard for me to make eye contact with them, let alone talk to them. At least if you don't initiate conversation you can avoid a lot of mean comments

Got called ugly and heard two foods discussing how terrible my recessed chin looks :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I still remember in eleventh grade 3 foids, one of them had to sit with me, no one of them wanted to. They all started to insult me for no fucking reason just because they didn't want to be near me. Don't remember everything exactly, but I felt like garbage, plus I almost snapped and punched them in the face