Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was your most brutal experience?

Darkcel71

Darkcel71

Self-banned
-
When was the Moment, when you realised you are an incel , and foids find you unattractive? Did it felt brutal? For me it never began , they already hated me in preschool.

100 foids rejected me in college. In a row.

In Junior High, some girls rated all the boys in my class and left me out. One of them remembered me and mentioned my name, to which someone replied, "ew".

In High School, this fat whore was sitting down next to her friends in the hallways talking about the boys she liked. I walked past them. She looked at me in the eyes and said, "I don't like that boy because he comes off as someone who has never kissed anyone."

In Junior High, some girls rated all the boys in my class and left me out. One of them remembered me and mentioned my name, to which someone replied, "ew".

In High School, this fat whore was sitting down next to her friends in the hallways talking about the boys she liked. I walked past them. She looked at me in the eyes and said, "I don't like that boy because he comes off as someone who has never kissed anyone."

you should have dusted her chair with asbesdos and prayed for cancer of the ass :feelskek:

I got partnered with a girl I liked in elementary, and she tried her hardest to get with chad instead:fuk:

you should have dusted her chair with asbesdos

Perhaps she did inhale a few particles. My clothes were likely covered with them.

I'd say about 6 years ago, when I was just doing my classwork when I got called in to speak privately in another room and got handed a paper saying that I had been reported for harassment of this girl in my class I had given a few gifts to in order to earn her affection because I was a :bluepill: simp back then. My heart just fucking shattered. :fuk:

The most brutal experience is being cucked when having a sexless "relationship"
Completely destroys a man:blackpill: