Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what white features do u have?

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
im tall
i have deep set eyes and i can fraud to look hooded
long skull similar to nordics

just shit coloring

nothing. @Incelius Savage I look more mexican mixed.

Deep set eyes, pale skin, thin nose, thin mouth and others

My father was white, apart from that nothing else. Oh yeah I guess some red hairs here and there

Nothing because my dad didn’t race mix sadly

I'm white with nordic phenotype (without being tall)

White skin blue eyes

none, I am pure ethnic

I am white but my only white features are pale skin, light brown hair and green eyes
I have that but have a curry jawline, nigger lips, kike nose and gook eyes

How come every polandcel here is a blonde guy?
Foids (especially zoomers, my age group) in Poland prefer mainly south European (Latinos), black, curries or rices. Nordic look isn't desirable amongst young foids. I can barely see in real life blonde guys with foids, mainly white darkhaired and darkeyed men (south European phenotype)

Nothing, I don't remotely look white. I have deep seated eyes with strongish brow ridge but I saw that at other races also, I have almond shaped eyes with slight positive tilt which kinda looks Asian. Big ugly curry type of nose, dark curry eyes, black curry hair.

Foids (especially zoomers, my age group) in Poland prefer mainly south European (Latinos), black, curries or rices. Nordic look isn't desirable amongst young foids. I can barely see in real life blonde guys with foids, mainly white darkhaired and darkeyed men (south European phenotype)
Brutal, imo blonde phenotype looks great on guys, maybe you should try with Bosnian foids I heard they like blonde Men.

"""previledge"""

Where tf do I bank it for my pussy pass cmon gov

Brutal, imo blonde phenotype looks great on guys, maybe you should try with Bosnian foids I heard they like blonde Men.
Perhaps when I'll finish studies and I'll start moneymaxxing. So far my biggest concern is language barrier, but English as Lingua Franca and it has chances for success

Logically speaking a category such as "white features" is reduntant and hence the question is meaningless.

From a certain angle, I appear to have "Albanian Eyes".

Maybe i can ascend in poland, im mediterranean (Portugal)

I have white skin and green/brown eyes

I'm actually not a curry I'm a cumskin

im tall
i have deep set eyes and i can fraud to look hooded
long skull similar to nordics

just shit coloring
...so you're tall and also have a good face? :feelsUgh:

I'm beginning to get the overall feeling you could be a mentalcel. :feelssus:

Pale, pinkish skin undertone.

Slightly over half white, genetically. Upon looking at me, I don't look white and pass for your typical dumpy mestizo, but my white features are: early balding, not lactose intolerant, and slightly more body hair than your typical mestizo