Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What will future historians say about our current society?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
What do you think historians 200 years from now (as they sit huddled around their campfire for warmth, roasting acorns, grasshoppers, and squirrel meat) will have to say about our current society?

they’d say:

“damn, those niggas were gay af”

they’d say:

“damn, those niggas were gay af”
It's over for serious discussion in ID. Diocel might be banned for now but his cause lives on.

my brain hurts

Would be interesting if they would use forums as evidence of the past
tbh incel forums are the only reliable source when it comes to understanding today's social dynamics when it comes to understanding specific things and not just major events that normies make a huge fuss about
I want future historians to know how brutal and bleak the life of a low status male is
I wish I kept a diary of my life tbh

It's over for serious discussion in ID. Diocel might be banned for now but his cause lives on.
Trying to get a serious, intelligent discussion going on here is like trying to squeeze water from stone.

Probably depends on what the norms of those society are.

they will say: damn these niggas were down bad

Their IQ will be between 70-80, so probably something like:

Shieeeeeeet

They'll probably live in a matriarchal dystopia, so this will be the time of the Great Revolution for Chad's cum, when they started openly oppressing sub9 men and putting them in concentration camps