Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme What would happen if a blackcel tried to SEAMaxxx?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23483
  • Start date
Deleted member 23483

Deleted member 23483

UncleRuckusCel
-
JBW is undeniable truth at this point. But my question for ricecels is do you ever see JBB hopefuls in SEA? If you do what are their results?
E1A6DBA4 F2F7 49FB 9753 1802DAB2BD45

Noodlewhores hate blacks

JBW is undeniable truth at this point. But my question for ricecels is do you ever see JBB hopefuls in SEA? If you do what are their results?View attachment 203787
I'm sorry, no.
but you can run bbc game in europe/america(jk), no point coming to fuck sub 3 gook whores who are after your passport.

nope not unless its a country where the people are just as dark as blacks like the philipinnes or something idk

bbcs can run EE game

Noodlewhores hate blacks
I wouldn’t doubt it, I just wanna hear some stories.
I'm sorry, no.
but you can run bbc game in europe/america(jk), no point coming to fuck sub 3 gook whores who are after your passport.
I don’t wanna go to riceland. Are there even any blacks over there?
nope not unless its a country where the people are just as dark as blacks like the philipinnes or something idk

bbcs can run EE game
:lul: EE is cope

Last edited:
I wouldn’t doubt it, I just wanna hear some stories.

I don’t wanna go to riceland. Are there even any blacks over there?
In my (soon) to be 20 years in living in one of the most global cities in SEA, I've only seen blacks about 4-5 times, mostly concentrated near the city areas usually American boomer tourists. However, when I was in Bangkok, I saw lots of them everyday, still rare though.

In my (soon) to be 20 years in living in one of the most global cities in SEA, I've only seen blacks about 4-5 times, mostly concentrated near the city areas usually American boomer tourists. However, when I was in Bangkok, I saw lots of them everyday, still rare though.
Is it true that the locals stare a lot?

Is it true that the locals stare a lot?
umm in Singapore where I'm from, nobody really bats an eye except for old farts haven't been in Bangkok in a long time so I can't comment on that. In China though they do stare especially in tier 2 cities the idea is less globalized or more third world= more staring and more unintentional and intentional racism against blacks.

umm in Singapore where I'm from, nobody really bats an eye except for old farts haven't been in Bangkok in a long time so I can't comment on that. In China though they do stare especially in tier 2 cities the idea is less globalized or more third world= more staring and more unintentional and intentional racism against blacks.
Interesting. I’ve heard it’s pretty difficult to get Chinese citizenship, have you ever been to Japan?

Interesting. I’ve heard it’s pretty difficult to get Chinese citizenship, have you ever been to Japan?
Nope, I'm too poor to travel around, only been to limited places. Yes, Chinese citizenship is one of the most difficult to get but there is no point in wanting to get into such a shit-hole anyway

Immediate arrest by 警察 man

east asia is probably the worst place that a blackcel can be

east asia is probably the worst place that a blackcel can be
Thus.Outside of some parts in China where you can statusmax, you'll be treated like a second class citizen.The Japanese and Koreans are more polite and won't tell you straight, but they Chinese will literally call you a black demon in your face

The Japanese and Koreans are more polite and won't tell you straight, but they Chinese will literally call you a black demon in your face
i remember watching a video of a half japanese half black (truecel admixture btw) talking about how he got bullied in school just because of his skin

nigga noodlewhores hate anything darker than them

Thus.Outside of some parts in China where you can statusmax, you'll be treated like a second class citizen.The Japanese and Koreans are more polite and won't tell you straight, but they Chinese will literally call you a black demon in your face
Lmaao
Is it really like that in all of SEA? That’s brutal :lul:

i remember watching a video of a half japanese half black (truecel admixture btw) talking about how he got bullied in school just because of his skin
Yes, they're more polite if you're a tourist or an adult in general.Growing up im Japan as an half is suicidefuel ngl, not that being a Japanese is easy anyway since their society is a literal hell on Earth.At least they're born fluent in the language though

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

COPE

Yes, they're more polite if you're a tourist or an adult in general.Growing up im Japan as an half is suicidefuel ngl, not that being a Japanese is easy anyway since their society is a literal hell on Earth.At least they're born fluent in the language though
Are you a half and half?

as a blackcel i plan to go to asia, i already got a few matches over there. in the west im a incel as all women either insult me or ignore me, since im not "hood" enough or some lame shit. outside the west, i actually get some women interested in me, since im poor my plan is to work and save a lot to one day leave the west for good. i think many people could be locationcel like me, feminism has ruined my city and all women call me fake nigger unless i rob, do drugs and other criminal shit, and talk like stupid rappers.
for other blackcels reading, make tinder and set location anywhere in asia, i also find i got many matches more south of mexico. i think blacks living in the west have it harder than outside, so dont give up.

No idea man, never tought about it

Ive hear theyre pretty racist over there but ive been never there so what would i know lmao

I've seen videos of some blackcels in the Philippines with multiple children to Filipino women so it might work.

he'd probably get arrested