Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What would happen if all jews were eliminated

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-
Imagine a hypothetical scenario where all jews were successfully gassed by hitler and his gang of nazis. How better would the world be without them in existence. For instance sandland would no longer be a shithole full of terrorists, america would no longer be full of fat people, and the entire world would be ridden free of globohomo and faggotry and we incels would no longer be incels anymore in a world without the disease known as jewish people

If Hitler gassed all the Jews and America still won, I think similar things would have happened tbh. Israel wouldn’t exist, but the West would have still tried to control the Middle East for its resources. In America, corporations would have still tried to make food hyper-palatable for it to be more enjoyable and less satiating, causing obesity. If degeneracy happened in Rome without Jews in power, I think sometimes things are just inevitable result of a civilization losing connection to its roots in a way.

But on the bright side, i wouldn’t have been born and been rotting as a subhuman.

If Hitler gassed all the Jews and America still won, I think similar things would have happened tbh. Israel wouldn’t exist, but the West would have still tried to control the Middle East for its resources. In America, corporations would have still tried to make food hyper-palatable for it to be more enjoyable and less satiating, causing obesity. If degeneracy happened in Rome without Jews in power, I think sometimes things are just inevitable result of a civilization losing connection to its roots in a way.

But on the bright side, i wouldn’t have been born and been rotting as a subhuman.
fair point

The end of the world.

Shitskin filth expelled from white lands. Foids put back in their place