Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would happen if IT infiltrated this place and called everyone fakecels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
We all know that IT loves to infiltrate here, so what would happen if IT came here, created a bunch of accounts, and called everyone a fakecel?

How would we combat this type of invasion?

What would happen if Fakecels infiltrated this place and constantly talked about having kisses and dates and that people with kisses and dates aren't fakecels, then also made threads about being called fakecels for having kissess is oppression?

We all know that IT loves to infiltrate here, so what would happen if IT came here, created a bunch of accounts, and called everyone a fakecel?

here (you) go, have an alert

What would happen if Fakecels infiltrated this place and constantly talked about having kisses and dates and that people with kisses and dates aren't fakecels, then also made threads about being called fakecels for having kissess is oppression?
quote me where i said i had dates and kisses

literally prove it, don't make up stories you stupid low life nigger

quote me where i said i had dates and kisses

literally prove it, don't make up stories you stupid low life nigger
You fucking talked about it ON VC and literally everyone heard you, then you went immediatly and made two threads. "people who get kisses aren't fakecels" and "people who get dates aren't fakecels"

stop pretending you don't know what you're doing, you low life cum.

Literally typical. Make a thread denying being a fakecel while bragging about getting something from the oppisite sex, call anyone who calls you out a nigger, then stop replying and hit ignore when you can't defend yourself. So fucking annoying

Last edited:

You fucking talked about it ON VC and literally everyone heard you, then you went immediatly and made two threads. "people who get kisses aren't fakecels" and "people who get dates aren't fakecels"

stop pretending you don't know what you're doing, you low life cum.

Literally typical. Make a thread denying being a fakecel while bragging about getting something from the oppisite sex, call anyone who calls you out a nigger, then stop replying and hit ignore when you can't defend yourself. So fucking annoying
do you have proof of this?

or are you just gonna make up BS?

do you have proof of this?

or are you just gonna make up BS?
I mean your threads are still up so that's proof you made them. and yeah there's a bunch of people on discord who heard you brag about kisses. emba, vippnor, sparrow and 2 others. Do you even deny it?

One of them already did @Copemaxx

I mean your threads are still up so that's proof you made them. and yeah there's a bunch of people on discord who heard you brag about kisses. emba, vippnor, sparrow and 2 others. Do you even deny it?
indeed i do deny it

keep making up stories asshole

i’ve seen @Personalityinkwell face trust me he’s incel.
it seems he agrees i'm incel, along with other users who said i'm sub5

keep coping

indeed i do deny it

keep making up stories asshole

it seems he agrees i'm incel, along with other users who said i'm sub5

keep coping
You deny you ever kissed a girl? @vippnor did her or did he not say he kissed a girl?

Keep larping kid.

IT has a very short temper so it would be rather easy to detect if someone was an infiltrator, essentially if they resort to character attacks instead of actually addressing someone's argument they are probably an ITcel.

Getting dates from Tinder/etc doesn't make you a fakecel because you can fraud your looks and height. Kisses though...

Trucels know. I guess maybe that would weaken the fakecels because that might weaken their bluff?

Probably more truecels on IT then here, they just too retarded to accept it.

What would happen if fakecels infiltrated this place and constantly talked about having kisses and dates and that people with kisses and dates aren't fakecels, then also made threads about being called fakecels for having kissess is oppression?

The current state of .is

tbh, I think it would be noticeable because they would all be gray.