Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if a black girl confessed to you?

I'm not attracted to black girls (and to non-white girls in general) so I guess I would reject her.

I like black girls anyways

Happened to me twice, both time they were just making fun of me.
This is why I don't trust black women.

Sex her, then catapult her to nearest zoo

I'd be good with it so long as I ain't gotta deal with ghetto thugs.

I'd fuck and date her
I'd think it was a prank. Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, it doesn't matter. I'm ugly to all of them.

Last edited:
I'd take her up on it, volcel if you wouldn't

wake up, because if any foid is approaching me this is clearly a dream / fantasy land.

Fuck that's a really tough question. On one hand I don't want to be labeled a fucking volcel but on the other hand I just really hate niggers.
I mean....maybe she's a geeky light-skinned black? Ugh but even then I would only imagine how hairy and bushy her stinky pussy would be and then if we ever had children they would be half-niggers and I know I wouldn't be able to love such a thing.

My only hope would be is if she had a fat nigger ass and I could focus on that portion of her body as I'm fucking her. Good god I also hope she has a pretty white voice and doesnt speak in jiggaboo otherwise they'd be no way of pretending she is mixed or biracial or something

idk maybe if she looked like candace owens, my family hates race mixing so it wont be easy.

idk maybe if she looked like candace owens, my family hates race mixing so it wont be easy.
same here. curries hate blacks. I would still do it if she was black giga Stacy but otherwise probably not

The only good looking negresses are those heavily race mixed with European genetics which is to say that actually no negresses are attractive at all.

Racially mixed/mulatto= something else entirely than a pure black.

I wouldn't racemix, even if that makes me a Volcel in the eyes of some users here.

It depends on the type of Black Woman. If she's the ghetto/hoodrat type, then I'm rejecting her. If she's feminine/agreeable and we share similar interests/traits, then sure. But unfortunately the former is more common than the latter.

I feel really bad for saying this but I would really hate it if a negress girlfriend is my only choice

I always say that any girl can get laid which is true but then sometimes I browse r/Trufemcels thinking how theyre all just retarded for failing life on tutorial mode and how Id date them, but then when they mention theyre black I just lose all interest myself

Now Id fuck a black girl so no volcel here, but Id never date one seriously

But because I would feel bad just pumping and dumping a girl Id never just lead on and fuck a girl that I wouldnt also date

So part of me thinks that I would maybe reject a negress even if she confesses to me

i'd marry her on the spot

If she confessed what? Stealing a car.

JFC Volcels.co

Not even black girls would confess to me.

I would still fuck her if one did.

Where the wind leads me I shall go.

What the heck man. Lame thread. If a black females was interested in me I'd be stoked. But even black females don't like me. AWALT.

this thread is a perfect opportuntiy to identify all the fakecels

Racial loyalty >>> everything. No.

I'd date her.

Last edited:
seems like the dream to have other races find your women unattractive.

depends on her looks and personality

I personally wouldn’t want to be in relationships because you will just get cucked. I especially don’t want to be in a relationship with sheboons because of how degenerate they are and my family would hate it as well

Shoot her in the face

wouldn't breed a nig but sex and dating would be fine

It would most likely is a trap
No way this is even possible for me

fuck her until my balls get dry

@Colvin76
@BlkPillPres

Can you believe this thread?

I have no preference in terms of skin colour, though I prefer Caucasian facial structure.

That said as long as she wasn't a landwhale and had good hygiene I would do it.

Just not a whale, sure.

But a black foid liking a Asian Incel? Cmon :lul:

@Colvin76
@BlkPillPres

Can you believe this thread?

This forum has been a fucking joke for a while now

That's what I find funny when people speak badly about "gate keeping", when you don't enforce a "forum culture" of gate keeping, this shit show is what you end up with

I see no problem in dating one. Where I live those of my age are cuties, plus I'm interested to know their culture better, but they don't give a shit about me. There's always some moggy man that makes me invisible to them. What is strange is that normies tend to be repulsed by them BUT they still have sex with them, even if they literally say it's "default" choice.

TFW no Noob Saibot GF

Lola-Chuil.jpg

I'd down-up down-up with her all day if you know what I mean.
Obvious black faced white Stacey JFL (also reported for foid worship tbhtbhtbh)

Yea, some I would love like her.
FaceApp 1619586271682