Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if a foid offered you a deal like this? (Poll)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

Would you accept?

• Yes

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 84 91.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
This has not happened to me btw, I'm just curious.

Let's say some average looking foid offers you this deal: You both pretend to be in a relationship, but only in public. You can take her with your friends and family, take pictures with her for instagram, and she takes you with her friends and family, but that's it, no doing anything together alone and no sex. It wouldn't be a real relationship, just a front.

Would you accept?

So basically be a walking atm machine? No thanks

Why would I waste my time on this?

Well it would destroy this looking down on me vibe I get everytime I talk to relatives or people who know my situation. No more "I'm better than you because I'm a betabuxxing cuck"-conversations. So sure at least for a while I would, I'm not paying for anything though.

This is literally a waste of time and effort

Exactly. What kind of retarded thread is this lmao

2020 08 05 13 12 51

no no. no money involved, what you would get in exchange is pretending to have a gf to your family and friends

@Michinomiya Hirohit @ThoughtfulCel
Why would I waste my time on this?

This is literally a waste of time and effort
to pretend you're not incel to your family and friends
Well it would destroy this looking down on me vibe I get everytime I talk to relatives or people who know my situation. No more "I'm better than you because I'm a betabuxxing cuck"-conversations. So sure at least for a while I would, I'm not paying for anything though.
:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
no no. no money involved, what you would get in exchange is pretending to have a gf to your family and friends

@Michinomiya Hirohit @ThoughtfulCel

to pretend you're not incel to your family and friends
Still a waste of time.

There's no satisfaction to be gained out of living a double life.

I'd rather be lonley the rest if my life then pretend to be fucking someone.

You ever ask yourself why threads like these are made? And why men have the desire to stoop to such low standards like this.

Every thread like this has an obvious negative or downside to a relationship.

Still a waste of time.

There's no satisfaction to be gained out of living a double life.

I'd rather be lonley the rest if my life then pretend to be fucking someone.

You ever ask yourself why threads like these are made? And why men have the desire to stoop to such low standards like this.

Every thread like this has an obvious negative or downside to a relationship.
makes sense brocel

im just curious about the results, i wouldnt do it myself

Someone offered this to you?

Highres 12082432

Does one get to kiss and hug the foid in public? Still an unsatisfactory situation though.

Someone offered this to you?

View attachment 400960
no...

i would have no problem admitting it if someone did, because i dont think it'd count as a positive experience with a foid as per the rules. but no, no one did
Does one get to kiss and hug the foid in public? Still an unsatisfactory situation though.
hmm i didnt think about that

lets say you can kiss her once in a while to keep up appearances, but not too much and no sexual touching, since she wouldn't actually be your gf

Let's say some average looking foid offers you this deal: You both pretend to be in a relationship, but only in public. You can take her with your friends and family, take pictures with her for instagram, and she takes you with her friends and family, but that's it, no doing anything together alone and no sex. It wouldn't be a real relationship, just a front.

Would you accept?
So a fucking orbiter. Or being friendzoned.

I'm done here.

So a fucking orbiter. Or being friendzoned.

I'm done here.
no, you get to pretend to have a girlfriend and she'd play along. in return, she gets to pretend to have you as a boyfriend with her friends and family too.

Would you accept?
2 cucks have voted

Lol, so all of the bad parts of a relationship and none of the good parts? As an introverted, low-energy autist, all those things sound exhausting as fuck, pointless and not worth it at all. Hell, she'd have to pay me for that shit.

Maby. I mean you said no money so nothing to lose I guess. Although I’d drop her after the first date. I’d just want pics of us kissing that I can them PM to @HidekiTojota to make him cry

This would be poitnless and cucked af. No thanks.

Maby. I mean you said no money so nothing to lose I guess. Although I’d drop her after the first date. I’d just want pics of us kissing that I can them PM to @HidekiTojota to make him cry
Didn’t read , having sex

You're just there to help her virtue signal. Big no

It seems like work. No

LMFAO.

"Would you be a cuck?"

If you aren't fucking a girl then going back to ldaring then why are you with one just lol. Just lol.

The absolute state of this website.

can you accidentally grope her?

As if that will ever happen

what kind of bullshit is this

Rather kill myself than do that.

Seems pointless.
I have nothing to prove by having a fake gf.

No zero interest in that.

Lots of foids choose to avoid all men. They know they can’t get Chad and they have hassle from family. So it would work for them to keep having their cake and eat it(use men for sex and be with a woman or friends). I would probably do it because my family are not autistic and I am so Christmas is always weird. But not that exact scenario so I voted no.

you wouldn't pay for anything. in return you'd pretend to be her boyfriend in front of her friends
So i can fuck her in front of her friends? Volcel if you wouldn't

“No sex”

I wouldn’t ever even be genuine “just friends” with a foid. Pretending to be friends is laughworthy

Lol imagine doing something like that...

Would you accept?
Why would I waste my precious time? Just because I am low value male does not mean I will whore myself out fuck that shit my time is valuable to me I rather spend just another hour living in the world in my head instead.

That’s the literal definition of a cuckold

Stop asking retarded questions pls. Why the fuck would I If I can't fuck her lol. She doesn't love me either.

Hell no that would be an extreme waste of time.

I would do it for a few weeks so that other people would stop seeing me as a loser and my dad would be proud of me.

id do it happily for 15 $ an hour