Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if someone on this forum fucked your oneitis?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Been thinking about this ngl since pretty much every girl has guys crushing on her and we all know some niggas here have slayed pussy irl what would you do if you found out a poster here fucked your oneitis?

Idk if I could forgive him ngl I’d be quite angry and want him to be banned

Been thinking about this ngl since pretty much every girl has guys crushing on her and we all know some niggas here have slayed pussy irl what would you do if you found out a poster here fucked your oneitis?

You'd have every right to expect that user be banned.

What's up with your oneitis these days?

It’s unbelievable that people here unironically have oneitises irl but still consider themselves to be based and blackpilled by posting here. You are a bluepilled cuck if you have a oneitis. You should already know that she is just a toilet whose only purpose is to get nutted on. They are lower beings in every possible way

Oneitis is something you have in your teens. When you get older your heart breaks, you get frustrated and stop developing feelings altogether.

It’s unbelievable that people here unironically have oneitises irl but still consider themselves to be based and blackpilled by posting here. You are a bluepilled cuck if you have a oneitis. You should already know that she is just a toilet whose only purpose is to get nutted on. They are lower beings in every possible way

Oneitis is something you have in your teens. When you get older your heart breaks, you get frustrated and stop developing feelings altogether.
OP is a highschoolcel, don't be too hard on him lmao

I had half a dozen cases of "oneitis" until I finally suffered enough. It's like when people die due to intense pain. Their bodies just know it's over and stop working altogether. That's what happened to my love for women.

I'm just being honest to him.

I had half a dozen cases of "oneitis" until I finally suffered enough. It's like when people die due to intense pain. Their bodies just know it's over and stop working altogether. That's what happened to my love for women.
:feelskek:

Half a dozen? Jesus christ lmao

I am also in highschool but I know that having oneitises is one of the most cucked things you can do

There are a lot of people on here who are into their 20s or even 30s who still have a oneitis

:feelskek:

Half a dozen? Jesus christ lmao
I still know their names, still see their faces, but my emotions are long gone. Didn't fall in love for years. Don't think I ever could, not again.

I am also in highschool but I know that having oneitises is one of the most cucked things you can do
Good man. I wish I was acquainted with the blackpill a lot earlier than I was.
There are a lot of people on here who are into their 20s or even 30s who still have a oneitis
Then they need to grow the fuck up.

What kind of kindergarten-tier thread is this?

Good man. I wish I was acquainted with the blackpill a lot earlier than I was.
I am pretty lucky to have discovered the incelosphere before I made any big mistakes. I also saw some blackpilled stuff in high school as well

I'd tell that fakecel Chad to get his hands off my body pillow.

Get him banned

Wouldn’t he just be a fakecel?

Considering mine was severely mentally ill with a track record of horrifically emotionally scarring the Chads that she actually DID hook up with I’d feel nothing but profound sorrow for any of the brothers here who might one day find themselves to be a Chad after all by ascending with her.

Though not in PPEcel’s case of course.

In that case I’d laugh.

That's typical cucked normie behavior, directing the anger at a man instead of directing it towards the REAL source of evil and vileness: the whore.

Why do you have a Oneitis. Every foid is the same and have no humanity whatsoever. Its also bad for your mental health.

And as for the question I couldn't care less if someone from the forum fucks anyone. I actually want brocels to fuck if they are really incels. But yeah if any Chad who nails many girls, fucks a girl I've been eyeing, I'll get really angry on the Chad but also the girl

Don't have one

I don't even know where she is as she's not online.

I wouldn't care. I unironically forgot what my old oneitis' last name was even though a few years ago I loved her more than anything and thought about her constantly every day. Kind of glad I forgot but it's also kind of wtf. I could never love a woman now though. I just feel a combination of disgust and a bit of anger when I see or think of one now. I don't even find them attractive anymore.

Idk you also thought I was curry so you need to revisit the way you make assumptions about other users
Your obssession with white girls fooled me

The last oneitis I had was in highschool, but first I’d be surprised anyone from here even managed to talk to her, but I’d get him banned immediately.

I wasn’t a simp and I didn’t buy her anything but I put some effort into trying to get with her, was probably my most sincere attempt and the shit went straight to the garbage. She’s likely forgotten I even existed by now. Fuck this world

Are you asking for a friend ? :chad:

My oneitis is dead

Probably the same thing that happened the last time a dude I know fucked my oneitis. I told the foid not to talk to me anymore and to ask the guy the foid fucked for help with their work and not me.

It's @pp183 isn't it?

I wouldn’t care, I never expected to get with any of my former ‘oneitis’. My life has always been unlucky and depressing, this isn’t going to effect me much, it’s just another day for me.
It's @pp183 isn't it?
@pp183 the gf stealer at it again

Let's ask the forum's resident expert on oneitises.

@Forum_User_2345