Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if the average Liberian foid asked you to eat our her pussy

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
What if an average looking Liberian foid (foid from Liberia) asked you to eat her out but she was clean with no STD's

Last edited:
Hmm depends. Average librarian foids or average looking foid that’s a librarian.

Average librarian is like grannies

What if an average looking Liberian foid asked you to eat her out but she was clean with no STD's
team america vomit GIF
family guy vomit GIF

eating pussy is submissive and intimate. wouldn't do it for an average foid unless she reciprocated.

Hmm depends. Average librarian foids or average looking foid that’s a librarian.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
kek
dont worry brocel, my reading comprehension is also pretty bad

Thorough HIV screening is not prevalent in Liberia.

liberians look like shit, maybe if she is rwandan, ethiopian or angolan...

fucking libtards:feelsohgod:

yes i have always wanted to slay a librarian. i will fuck her pussy in the non-fiction section but licking pussy is for gay cucks

yes i have always wanted to slay a librarian. i will fuck her pussy in the non-fiction section but licking pussy is for gay cucks
Not a librarian but LIBERIAN as in a foid from the west African nation of Liberia