Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you ascended and a refugee tried to rape or beat up your girlfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

What would you do?

• Defend my gf

Votes: 72 80.0%
  • Walk away as she gets raped and block her number

Votes: 18 20.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
This one is for EUcels. Just like the previous thread, I haven't been in this situation or ascended at all, it's just a poll.

Let's say you ascend and get a gf, compared to the years of loneliness and despair it's the best time of your life, she's legit nice to you and doesn't cuck you, but one day, some refugee or even a group of refugees, who may be armed, start harrassing her, groping her, or even beating/raping her idk shit like that. What would you do?

You have to think about this rationally. If you defend her, you may get a scar in your face and thus become even more of an incel, with no chance of having another gf again, but at least you'll know you tried to do the right thing and didn't let some refugee cuck you, and maybe she wouldn't leave you. If you do nothing, you'll look like a gigacuck in front of her and everyone you know, but at least you can walk away unharmed and start over with another girl.

What would you do?

If you wouldn't defend your girlfriend against anyone who wrongfully attacks her you are a retard.

I would surely defend her. Yup. I would fight and protect her.
Not like I've seen countless videos of guys trying to protect their girl, them dying and then forgotten, and then the girl goes with the guy that was attacking or raping them. Nope.

I picked the defend option. I'm a good little boy.

Not like I've seen countless videos of guys trying to protect their girl, them dying and then forgotten, and then the girl goes with the guy that was attacking or raping them. Nope.

:feelsEhh:

I would defend my property.

If you wouldn't defend your girlfriend against anyone who wrongfully attacks her you are a retard.
Cuckold if you let another man defile something that you love, but also retarded if you get killed in vain, really a fucking dilemma, therefore carrying weapons to protect your own interests without having to resort to a directly physical fight is a valid strategy.

I unironically don't get why normalfags hate guns/knifes, there is no fucking fair fight in the entire world, a fist fight is probably the unfairest fight of them all. Imagine a small man with a thin figure, a disabled person or a woman defending themselves against a >6 feet bodybuilder (~150kg of pure muscle, pumped up with Bull Shark Testosteron) with their fists.

When you use a gun/knife you just throw the archaic weapons of the body away and move the competition to a different area where you might be able to defend yourself even when you are not gifted with a large body - a gun/knife is the true equalizer because the physical strength isn't (as) important anymore for defending your rights/interests. There is nothing honorable about fighting/killing itself, no animal fights fair and no human being either, even in the direct confrontation with no pretenses/cheap tricks there will still be no fairness due to the natural inequality of people regarding strength/speed/etc., therefore there is nothing wrong with maximizing the propability of a positive outcome for yourself because others won't hesitate to do so and because you would get a disadvantage by restricting yourself that will be exploited by the other party.

A fair fight is always an oxymoron. Normies and their absurd ideas of fair fights or calling someone a coward for being rational/pragmatic. If nature wanted us to die with honor we wouldn't shit ourself while doing so.

Last edited:
Cuckold if you let another man defile something that you love, but also retarded if you get killed in vain, really a fucking dilemma, therefore carrying weapons to protect your own interests without having to resort to a directly physical fight is a valid strategy.

I unironically don't get why normalfags hate guns/knifes, there is no fucking fair fight in the entire world, a fist fight is probably the unfairest fight of them all. Imagine a small man with a thin figure, a disabled person or a woman defending themselves against a >6 feet bodybuilder (~150kg of pure muscle, pumped up with Bull Shark Testosteron) with their fists.

When you use a gun/knife you just throw the archaic weapons of the body away and move the competition to a different area where you might be able to defend yourself even when you are not gifted with a large body - a gun/knife is the true equalizer because the physical strength isn't (as) important anymore for defending your rights/interests. There is nothing honorable about fighting/killing itself, no animal fights fair and no human being either, even in the direct confrontation with no pretenses/cheap tricks there will still be no fairness due to the natural inequality of people regarding strength/speed/etc.

A fair fight is always an oxymoron. Normies and their absurd ideas of fair fights or calling someone a coward for being rational/pragmatic. If nature wanted us to die with honor we wouldn't shit ourself while doing so.
giga IQ but are you good at fighting with a knife though?

This one is for EUcels. Just like the previous thread, I haven't been in this situation or ascended at all, it's just a poll.

Let's say you ascend and get a gf, compared to the years of loneliness and despair it's the best time of your life, she's legit nice to you and doesn't cuck you, but one day, some refugee or even a group of refugees, who may be armed, start harrassing her, groping her, or even beating/raping her idk shit like that. What would you do?

You have to think about this rationally. If you defend her, you may get a scar in your face and thus become even more of an incel, with no chance of having another gf again, but at least you'll know you tried to do the right thing and didn't let some refugee cuck you, and maybe she wouldn't leave you. If you do nothing, you'll look like a gigacuck in front of her and everyone you know, but at least you can walk away unharmed and start over with another girl.

What would you do?
I’m not an eucel

I’m not an eucel
well let's say the hispanic people that's flooding america were dangerous, or it was a group of black people or something, what would you do in this scenario

well let's say the hispanic people that's flooding america were dangerous, or it was a group of black people or something, what would you do in this scenario
2nd amendment

Yes. That is my gf. Will never ever get another one (maby). Need to defend my pussy and property.

If I care enough about someone to have a BF/GF relationship with them(can't really fathom ever having this ngl) I would probably defend them

That wouldn't happen since she would be either locked at home or I force her to wear niqab and a bomb vest when we go out. If anyone touches her I just blow her up. So if chad or any mofo dares to touch her, they'll go boom

Letting her get raped is cucked. I would defend my property. I wouldn’t want someone stealing my ps4 same way I wouldn’t want someone stealing my potential gf assuming she is very loyal and a cute loli waifu of culture

giga IQ but are you good at fighting with a knife though?
No, I also don't own one in the moment (because I rarely leave the house anymore, live in a nearly crime-free part of my country and because I am not dependent on public transfer and therefore see no practical usage in owning one), but I hate it when normalfags say that carrying weapons is cowardly, it's just a sign of being rational (especially when you are small/thin/etc.), because then they are equalizers. Furthermore, when someone deliberately goes out of his/her way to disrespect your rights, why should you give a fuck about what happens to that person? The person is responsible for his own safety.

And on many occasions these weapons are just so impressive that the person bothering you deliberately stops, it's a valid intimidation tactic. Even when they are of limited practical usage in your hands their sheer sight makes people respect you and think twice whether they are going to fuck with you. An average person will probably benefit from the intimidation aspect (99.9% of problems with thugs solved) but when someone truly wants to fuck you up there is always a) an element of surprise/shock where even prepared people freeze/don't react, b) an advantage for the attacker due to being proactive and due to causing shock/surprise and c) a killing inhibition in most normal human beings (even in trained soldiers) where the weapon could be transformed into something useless or even disadvantageous.

Working out is also most of the time pretty useless because most people that truly have problems with physical self-defense (e.g. women/very small men/disabled people) cannot really drastically improve their situation so much that they would be able to fight back with a real chance of success.

Probably the best way of none lethal defense is pepper spray (because it basically allows you to keep distance) or an electroshocker (because it's a click on point mechanic and also works from the distance).

Obv defend so you can continue fucking her lol.
Maybe if she’s a random foid then walk away

No, I also don't own one in the moment (because I rarely leave the house anymore, live in a nearly crime-free part of my country and because I am not dependent on public transfer and therefore see no practical usage in owning one), but I hate it when normalfags say that carrying weapons is cowardly, it's just a sign of being rational (especially when you are small/thin/etc.), because then they are equalizers. Furthermore, when someone deliberately goes out of his/her way to disrespect your rights, why should you give a fuck about what happens to that person? The person is responsible for his own safety.

And on many occasions these weapons are just so impressive that the person bothering you deliberately stops, it's a valid intimidation tactic. Even when they are of limited practical usage in your hands their sheer sight makes people respect you and think twice whether they are going to fuck with you. An average person will probably benefit from the intimidation aspect (99.9% of problems with thugs solved) but when someone truly wants to fuck you up there is always a) an element of surprise/shock where even prepared people freeze/don't react, b) an advantage for the attacker due to being proactive and due to causing shock/surprise and c) a killing inhibition in most normal human beings (even in trained soldiers) where the weapon could be transformed into something useless or even disadvantageous.

Working out is also most of the time pretty useless because most people that truly have problems with physical self-defense (e.g. women/very small men/disabled people) cannot really drastically improve their situation so much that they would be able to fight back with a real chance of success.

Probably the best way of none lethal defense is pepper spray (because it basically allows you to keep distance) or an electroshocker (because it's a click on point mechanic and also works from the distance).
extremely high IQ tbh
Maybe if she’s a random foid then walk away
that goes without saying :feelzez:

Defend obviously even though I'm 90% sure I'd get beaten up
Also scars may make an interesting story to tell over a beer

that goes without saying :feelzez:
Furthermore, there is always a high probability of making a misinterpretation and then in the end (even when you succeed) you are the bad guy.

Maybe she and her BF just have a fight and she chose someone with temparement who isn't boring (unlike non-criminals) and can finally provide the drama she was looking for, so why interrupt her experience with such a charismatic gentleman when she always states how sexy anger management issues are?

:feelsthink:

Also scars may make an interesting story to tell over a beer
teracope
Furthermore, there is always a high probability of making a misinterpretation and then in the end (even when you succeed) you are the bad guy.

Maybe she and her BF just have a fight and she chose someone with temparement who isn't boring (unlike non-criminals) and can finally provide the drama she was looking for, so why interrupt her experience with such a charismatic gentleman when she always states how sexy anger management issues are?

:feelsthink:
based

When you use a gun/knife you just throw the archaic weapons of the body away and move the competition to a different area where you might be able to defend yourself even when you are not gifted with a large body - a gun/knife is the true equalizer because the physical strength isn't (as) important anymore for defending your rights/interests. There is nothing honorable about fighting/killing itself, no animal fights fair and no human being either, even in the direct confrontation with no pretenses/cheap tricks there will still be no fairness due to the natural inequality of people regarding strength/speed/etc., therefore there is nothing wrong with maximizing the propability of a positive outcome for yourself because others won't hesitate to do so and because you would get a disadvantage by restricting yourself that will be exploited by the other party.

High IQ. Agreed and I only read the first paragraph Jfl

Last edited:
My avi isn't flipped, all yours are, mine IS normal.

Jokes aside yeah i flipped it lol.
thanks for letting me know I'm not losing it.

Dont have a gun yet
So nah

This totally isn't a dog whistle :feelskek:

If nature wanted us to die with honor we wouldn't shit ourself while doing so.
giga iq if you came up with this
That wouldn't happen since she would be either locked at home or I force her to wear niqab and a bomb vest when we go out. If anyone touches her I just blow her up. So if chad or any mofo dares to touch her, they'll go boom
holy fuck based on every level hahaha

I won't potentially get killed for some woman so walk away.

I have to deal with the dirty syrian refugees that hogged half of our country daily (im turkish) so I already have plenty of hatred for them, so defend her but if he has a weapon on him like a gun or a knife then im out. no pussy is worth dying for.

After decades of loneliness I finally find a gf and obviously I'm just gonna let her get raped:feelsseriously:
either you two are cucks down to the bone or you haven't taken a second to think about the implications of getting into an unarmed fight with someone who may be stronger than you. any given attacker will definitely have significantly more testosterone than 99% of this forum meaning they could kill you with their bare hands. if your mom ever hit you you'd know how ridiculously weak she is after you hit puberty. that's you compared to a 6'5 roided up 200 pound football player. you're like paper. you could lose an eye, possibly both, permanent brain damage, permanent paralysis, etc. there is nothing your tiny arms can do to stop this from happening. your "defense" will be fruitless and self desctructive

the most likely outcome is that he beats you into immobility and you bleed out on the street while your bitch loses even more attraction for you than if you had just ran in the first place you retards. and obviously she goes and fucks him. you are completely forgotten, your impotent suffering doing nothing but getting her panties wet. not for you obviously.

This totally isn't a dog whistle :feelskek:
how so

high iq. the crux of the issue

Last edited:
giga iq if you came up with this
Watched something similiar in a TV series years ago probably. Sry, am not very original.
Based.

Interesting

Would beat their ass to a pulp.

You're seriously a low T beta bish if you just do nothing lmfao.

BLAM BLAM BLAM 4k on hoodsite.