Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you had a daughter?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Hypothetical scenario: Through some miracle or divine intervention, you get into an LTR or marriage (your choice) and your girlfriend/wife gets pregnant with your baby girl. How would you raise her in this degenerate world? You can't abandon, abort, or kill her.

Make her wear a burka and a chastity belt.
nintchdbpict000295002975.jpg

arranged marriage with some incel brother

Back out from society and live in the woods with my family teach her the basics like reading and writing stock up on books and then let her out to the real world.

I would teach her whats right and whats wrong from birth,morality and virtue. She would be taught how to dress decently and not like a slut. She'd be a good child. Probably live somewhere isolated where the degeneracy of the world cant ruin her

arranged marriage with some incel brother
This is what all parents should do to insure their daughters don't become whores.

No TV or Phone, Home School, Church.

In the meantime, the wife will be pregnant once again to give me that son that I dream about

Raise her to be a good and healthy daughter and depending on race (Japanese) give her some fatherly love if you know what i mean

3ca4169fa2c0c5229a351fc1c1827b722a22a1e5_hq.gif

Raise her to be a good and healthy daughter and depending on race (Japanese) give her some fatherly love if you know what i mean

3ca4169fa2c0c5229a351fc1c1827b722a22a1e5_hq.gif
Why would race matter for that?

-Encouraging her to live a healthy lifestyle and eating plant based
-Teaching her values like kindness
-Teaching her the truth about the male thirst and how she should avoid them
- Encouraging her to marry the best man that she can find(Looks wise,Income) ( I want to decrease the chance of Incel grandkids)

-Teaching her the truth about the male thirst and how she should avoid them
You mean female thirst?

- Encouraging her to marry the best man that she can find(Looks wise,Income) ( I want to decrease the chance of Incel grandkids)
Encouraging her to be another hypergamous roastie?

You mean female thirst?

Encouraging her to be another hypergamous roastie?
Generally the human nature, but the male thirst is wired in us(Males are not able to exhibit it because of the low SMV). I would tell her to avoid these people and not to use them.

She needs to find a decent man. The guy needs to be good looking and needs to support a family. I would drastically increase the chance to get Incel grandkids if she married a subhuman. Even Incels on this website today hate their subhuman fathers, because they received their negative traits. Every girl wants Children so telling her not to get Children will not work.

Generally the human nature, but the male thirst is wired in us(Males are not able to exhibit it because of the low SMV). I would tell her to avoid these people and not to use them.

She needs to find a decent man. The guy needs to be good looking and needs to support a family. I would drastically increase the chance to get Incel grandkids if she married a subhuman. Even Incels on this website today hate their subhuman fathers, because they received their negative traits. Every girl wants Children so telling her not to get Children will not work.
The female thirst for Chad is even more wired into the female, so you won't need to be worrying about her picking a subhuman as a mate.

The female thirst for Chad is even more wired into the female, so you won't need to be worrying about her picking a subhuman as a mate.
Both of these things are equally wired into us. Most Roasties do the betabux thing after they got pounded by Chad. I'd need to find a way to bypass this. It is unrealistic as fuck but she should settle for a kind 6.5+-8/10 guy who is loyal. The best thing I could do is minimizing the damage I have done by bringing new life into this world

I cannot really raise anyone. So I would just try to give it to husband/wife to raise them.
If not I would give my best to raise them but I would prob fail... idk.

Just teach her how to be a proper woman. Not let her be a whore, but be a classy woman

not let her have a phone. limit her exposure to the degeneracy. everything i can to get her to wear white to her wedding.

P in her V
Going to fuck her up anyway might as well get my jollies out of it rather than watching her inevitably turn into a whore.

Raising a daughter is the ultimate form of cuckoldry

P in her V
Going to fuck her up anyway might as well get my jollies out of it rather than watching her inevitably turn into a whore.

Raising a daughter is the ultimate form of cuckoldry

lock her in cupboard from age 13 till the day she turns 18

@ItheIthe I really want to know how you'd answer this.