Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you had an incel son

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
Scenario:
You impregnate a noodle whore from a Lady Bar in SEA. 9 months later a little hapa boy is born, but he is so ugly that she doesn't want him so she drops him off at your place.

What would you do?
How would you raise him?
How and at what age would you deliver the black pill :blackpill: to him?

If I managed to nut in a lady, my son's life should be as good as mine. I'm incel too.

Abort him. The greatest gift I can give him is no life as a subhuman because that is pure hellish misery.

Do what my parents never did ,offer education on dating and self confidence building

Scenario:
You impregnate a noodle whore from a Lady Bar in SEA. 9 months later a little hapa boy is born, but he is so ugly that she doesn't want him so she drops him off at your place.

What would you do?
How would you raise him?
Im in no financial position to care for a kid so im bringing it back to foids house.

Unironically would tell him to mew in hope of acension. But him good supplement to grow taller as much as his potential allows and moneymax for him

Unironically would tell him to mew in hope of acension. But him good supplement to grow taller as much as his potential allows and moneymax for him
Height has nothing to do with moneymax. you need to be NT

Rent him a prostitute.

:feelskek: :feelskek:
nigga mew is a running gag created by .org
I know it doesn't have large scale proofs but there are a few anectodal proofs in YouTube, but as I already said, it's just a last hope attempt

I'd probably raise him to the best of my ability while trying to correct the false promises this world is so fond of making.

I know it doesn't have large scale proofs but there are a few anectodal proofs in YouTube, but as I already said, it's just a last hope attempt
You must be delusional to think it works.

Abort him. The greatest gift I can give him is no life as a subhuman because that is pure hellish misery.
In the scenario it is too late already, he is already born, so no abortion option.

Teach him healthy habits, teach him to fight, ensure he focuses on academics, take him to the park

Ensure that he understands the blackpill
Encourage him to work hard and get a job in the STEM field to afford copes
Do Father - son activities and check up on him time to time

Ensure that he understands the blackpill
Encourage him to work hard and get a job in the STEM field to afford copes
Do Father - son activities and check up on him time to time

Make him start looksmaxxing from birth

The bloodline will end with you son, not with me

Make him start looksmaxxing from birth
Literally put him on HGH
Carnivore diet
Perfect Dental Care
Nose breathing
Mewing

I will make him escape the recession!!!
He will marry +6ft Woman and have giga mogger sons.

Teach him about how to use guns and inspire him to make a diffERence in the world

Literally put him on HGH
Carnivore diet
Perfect Dental Care
Nose breathing
Mewing

I will make him escape the recession!!!
He will marry +6ft Woman and have giga mogger sons.
indeed-seal.gif

Mercikill him

only fakecels think about that shit,trucels know they'll never get a toilet

Scenario:

What would you do?
How would you raise him?
I don't think our system allows single lonely men to adopt children. On top of that, it is impossible for any of us to have children in the first place unless it's very unusual circumstances. If you are a parent by fucking you are not a incel. I am not a sex haver so I will never be able to know.

Inject steroids in his veins

id care about my happniness my son should be none of my concern

make him a martyr

I'm anti-natalist precisely because I'm incel, and I have empathy to not pass my shitty genes forward. Having children as a subhuman is extremely immoral and sadistic. The cycle of suffering ends with me.

Not gonna happen
1. I wont ascend
2. Not retarded enough to make a incel kid

I'm anti-natalist precisely because I'm incel, and I have empathy to not pass my shitty genes forward. Having children as a subhuman is extremely immoral and sadistic. The cycle of suffering ends with me.
based passing on bad genes should be a sin

Scenario:

What would you do?
How would you raise him?
Or you can tell that bitch to get a abortion or disown the kid

Scenario:
You impregnate a noodle whore from a Lady Bar in SEA.
Woah, hold your horses, I can suspend my disbelief, but not THAT far.

To humor you, I’d put him on hgh, and teach him the blackpill (with different terminology) from like 9 or so, around a little before girls enter puberty