Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you never needed to work again?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Let's say you lucked out on Bitcoin and sold it during the right time. You wouldn't be a billionaire but you have enough money to last you way past your death. In other words you are financially independent.

What would you do then?

Unlike many, I'm not going to go around wasting on retarded shit like banging STD ridden strippers or buy a billion card that lose half their value in a year.

I'm going to get a house far away from people and get all my supplies droplifted to me by Amazon.

I always wanted to use free time to learn stuff. Not learning wagecuck slavery stuff at school. I mean genuine pursuit of knowledge and skills that I never had the chance to do. Like

Mastering guitar
Learning latin, ancient Chinese etc.
Reading up history at a deep level
Gaining a proper understanding of the Greeks and philosophers after then
Going traveling to historical sites and other unusual places like central asia
Get a good six pack and properly toned muscles
Etc etc

Why would you do this? It's not like this helps you get with foids?

Doing stuff for the sake of foids is a cucked man's way of thinking. I want to do this because I have a genuine interest in it. It's amazing how we can't even get the skills and achievements we want coz we have to wagecuck all day.

And before people say you can do it part time, I say fuck off. How many people who are actually good in their field did it part time? They abandoned their job coz they knew it was holding them back

This is a good question, and necessary to know to achieve true happiness. But was this meant for Off Topic? That's usually where we discuss hobbies and other not-necessarily-inceldom related stuff.

Travel around the world and being a neet, out of stress most of time

I would looksmaxx tbh

This is a good question, and necessary to know to achieve true happiness. But was this meant for Off Topic? That's usually where we discuss hobbies and other not-necessarily-inceldom related stuff.
Being rich just means you're a rich incel.

So we are talking about hypothetical rich inceldom life.

I would LDAR on this forum and call hookers every few days tbh

Buy a new house for myself and make a basement that has a personalized home gym.

Also NEETmaxx of course.

Those sound like weak ass copes, more designed for the early 1900s. Pseudo-intellectual jerk off shit, that gives you the illusion of wisdom or grounding. None of that shit will give you any sense of meaning or purpose.

I'd first, spend money on trying to ascend, do all the procedures that could possibly help, already in 'good shape' bodyfat/muscle wise.

Most likely i'd end up banging endless hookers, do tons of drugs, go to the biggest sporting events, travel the world, play video games on top tier hardware and eventually take a fatal dose of Nembutal. The sooner I reach the final step, the more money I could leave for family.

Honestly don't know man. Doubt my life would change much.

Probably buy a big house in some empty state for cheap, buy a internet connection ofcourse, and a great pc (any pc would be good, i have a shittu laptop that can barely run anything). Would get a entertainment center complete with theater and console copes. Would buy vr and all the additions to get closest to the vr world as possible. I love exploring these scenarios and imagining if i was rich, id probably save a million for myself after buying what i want then give it to my family when i die

I would really want to write a novel

You could do most of what OP mentioned in prison (except travel). No matter where you go foids will treat you like shit because of your looks and it's worse when you can't communicate over a language barrier. Imo online games with best hardware is a decent cope but it gets boring after a while. Despite all the cool shit you will get depressed knowing you hit your potential and yet you live a solitary life.

Vidya all day tbh :feelsthink:

I'm already neeting full time, it's great :feelsokman: would be even better with a loli, that's honestly the only problem with it

Get PhDs in philosophy and mathematics.

If the academy doesn't let me in, I'll lock myself inside a room for months with enough food, water and sunlight to delve into the subjects on the deepest level possible.

I'll probably do that anyway even if a professor takes me as a student.

start some car shop and fix cars all day

maybe become a welder

do something were you actually make useful shit that is used by society

Let's say you lucked out on Bitcoin and sold it during the right time. You wouldn't be a billionaire but you have enough money to last you way past your death. In other words you are financially independent.

What would you do then?

Unlike many, I'm not going to go around wasting on retarded shit like banging STD ridden strippers or buy a billion card that lose half their value in a year.

I'm going to get a house far away from people and get all my supplies droplifted to me by Amazon.

I always wanted to use free time to learn stuff. Not learning wagecuck slavery stuff at school. I mean genuine pursuit of knowledge and skills that I never had the chance to do. Like

Mastering guitar
Learning latin, ancient Chinese etc.
Reading up history at a deep level
Gaining a proper understanding of the Greeks and philosophers after then
Going traveling to historical sites and other unusual places like central asia
Get a good six pack and properly toned muscles
Etc etc

Why would you do this? It's not like this helps you get with foids?

Doing stuff for the sake of foids is a cucked man's way of thinking. I want to do this because I have a genuine interest in it. It's amazing how we can't even get the skills and achievements we want coz we have to wagecuck all day.

And before people say you can do it part time, I say fuck off. How many people who are actually good in their field did it part time? They abandoned their job coz they knew it was holding them back
Would move to a cheaper country and enjoy what I currently enjoy with my freetime.

build a killdozer
B935B725 7287 4B44 9FF6 2CA100A4D43E

I would buy a well equipped workshop for me alone and restore a rusty 1969 dodge challenger and travel around with him. Kinda like mad max or easy rider.

LDAR and copemaxx, but tbh I would most likely get a LL surgery to try to ascend.