Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would you do if you ordered a borger and fries and drink and Kobeni was the cashier and she tripped and dropped your orderlossus on the floor

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Ngl I'm always nice to minimum wage workers because I know it is stressful being in that position so I would prob just be understanding and wait for my order to be done again:feelsaww: Although I can see how Incels would maby feel frustrated if the cashier was a cute femerloid and she dropped the order and they had to wait more time for their food to be done especially since many incels here cope with food

What would yall incels do:fuk:

Yell at her to at least ruin her day somewhat even though she has chad bf waiting at home

ask for free fries

nah i wouldnt say anything

there is nothing I can do with women - they do things to me and I just react and hope that the interaction ends as soon as possible

I would want to help her pick it up until she would tell me that I shouldn't do that

@Dregster666 @Idlevillagercel @your personality GTFIH

While she was on her knees, I'd tell her to open up :cool:

Yes I would be annoyed.

I would ask if I can get a free order lol

I wouldn’t be pissed either for the same reason, wagecucking sounds like one of the biggest hells on earth one can experience

Yell at her to at least ruin her day somewhat even though she has chad bf waiting at home
That's exactly what Pochita did. You know your bitch ass wouldn't do that though :feelsjuice:
ask for free fries

nah i wouldnt say anything
You wouldn't even laugh?

BEEEEETA
sample_21c41de08e63fceea4ec264b7c78996e.jpg

I would want to help her pick it up until she would tell me that I shouldn't do that
lmao fucking virgin
Give me a new order. Dumb bitch :feelsree:

:yes:
While she was on her knees, I'd tell her to open up :cool:
Like you would say that
Yes I would be annoyed.
Tbh I wonder what Guts would do...
I wouldn’t be pissed either for the same reason, wagecucking sounds like one of the biggest hells on earth one can experience
I mean, it is, but not for normies. If anything they like it because they can socialize there, start drama, belittle and make fun of niggas like us (people who actually suffer in the workplace)

That's exactly what Pochita did. You know your bitch ass wouldn't do that though :feelsjuice:

You wouldn't even laugh?

BEEEEETA

lmao fucking virgin

Like you would say that

I mean, it is, but not for normies. If anything they like it because they can socialize there, start drama, belittle and make fun of niggas like us (people who actually suffer in the workplace)
I would ask for a new order but true probably wouldn't curse especially if it's a local restaurant as leaves bad impression if come there a second time.

Two days back I got wrong pop eyes order (chicken nuggets rather than tenders), I complained when at home, they told they'd give me free tenders next visit and that's what happened. This way I got both nuggets and tenders for merely tenders price. :feelsdevil::feelsthink::feelsautistic:

I would ask for a new order but true probably wouldn't curse especially if it's a local restaurant as leaves bad impression if come there a second time.

Two days back I got wrong pop eyes order (chicken nuggets rather than tenders), I complained when at home, they told they'd give me free tenders next visit and that's what happened. This way I got both nuggets and tenders for merely tenders price. :feelsdevil::feelsthink::feelsautistic:
Based:feelsdevil: there is no popeyes near me so I usually go to chick fil a:fuk:

You wouldn't even laugh?

BEEEEETA
I only think about getting food when I am already trembling from [UWSL]hypoglycaemia , at that point I wouldn't have anything other than food on my mind[/UWSL]

View attachment 474266

Ngl I'm always nice to minimum wage workers because I know it is stressful being in that position so I would prob just be understanding and wait for my order to be done again:feelsaww: Although I can see how Incels would maby feel frustrated if the cashier was a cute femerloid and she dropped the order and they had to wait more time for their food to be done especially since many incels here cope with food

What would yall incels do:fuk:
I would demand for a refund :feelsjuice:

@Idlevillagercel @your personality thoughts on this development?:feelsLSD:
:feelswhat:

My meal would of been cursed in that scenario, compromised i tell you :fuk:cant be eating bad luck :feelsjuice:

@Idlevillagercel @your personality thoughts on this development?:feelsLSD:
Demanding a refund is a logical course of action. But then you'd have to go some other burger place if you still wanted a burger to be made.

Of course you would, as would most people. No point in larping as a low inhib dark triad thug when everyone knows you would never say that to someone's face :smonk:
Did you find out you got the wrong order when you got home?
I only think about getting food when I am already trembling from [UWSL]hypoglycaemia , at that point I wouldn't have anything other than food on my mind[/UWSL]
This has almost nothing to do with the topic at hand bitchboi. Maybe, just maybe if you changed your mindset you wouldn't have hypoglycaemia. Ever think about that huh? NO, BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING BETA MALE. MAYBE IF YOU HAD A SIGMA MALE GRINDSET LIKE ME YOU'D HAVE SOME BITCHES ON YA DICK TO HELP LOWER YOUR BLOOD SUGAR AND KEEP YO BITCH ASS WARM AT NIGHT FR

Last edited:
This has almost nothing to do with the topic at hand bitchboi. Maybe if you changed your mindset you wouldn't have hypoglycaemia huh? Ever think about that? NO, BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING BETA MALE. MAYBE IF YOU HAD A SIGMA MALE GRINDSET LIKE ME YOU'D HAVE SOME BITCHES ON YA DICK TO HELP LOWER YOUR BLOOD SUGAR AND KEEP YO BITCH ASS WARM AT NIGHT
im sry pls dont write in caps anymore, I'll go to the corner and cry now

You wouldn't even laugh?

BEEEEETA

lmao fucking virgin

Like you would say that

you are the virgin

What would yall incels do
I would rape her in real life. Tho realistically speaking, I would help her get up, ask if she's ok and act all nice n shit. Never be an asshole to those who handle your food :feelsthink: tho even more realistically speaking I wouldn't be ordering anything in the first place cuz I'm giga paranoid about people fucking with my food.
I would demand for a refund :feelsjuice:

@Idlevillagercel @your personality thoughts on this development? :feelsLSD:
I would only demand for a refund if I'm never going back to that place again.

That already happened to me once, and all that I did was wait more so the food arrived safely to the expected place: my table.

I would rape her in real life. Tho realistically speaking, I would help her get up, ask if she's ok and act all nice n shit. Never be an asshole to those who handle your food :feelsthink: tho even more realistically speaking I wouldn't be ordering anything in the first place cuz I'm giga paranoid about people fucking with my food.

:feelswhat:
I would only demand for a refund if I'm never going back to that place again.
Im shameless enough to go back :feelskek: if I dont see it happen I dont acknowledge the possibility :fuk:

I haven't read chainsaw man but is actually good? Or are people only talking about it because they announced a anime or something?

:feelsthink:
Im shameless enough to go back :feelskek: if I dont see it happen I dont acknowledge the possibility :fuk:

I haven't read chainsaw man but is actually good? Or are people only talking about it because they announced a anime or something?
I thought it was alright, you will like it if you're a shounenfag I guess

Based:feelsdevil: there is no popeyes near me so I usually go to chick fil a:fuk:
damn nearest chick fila to me is 30 minutes drive, wish I had one near by.
Of course you would, as would most people. No point in larping as a low inhib dark triad thug when everyone knows you would never say that to someone's face :smonk:

Did you find out you got the wrong order when you got home?

This has almost nothing to do with the topic at hand bitchboi. Maybe, just maybe if you changed your mindset you wouldn't have hypoglycaemia. Ever think about that huh? NO, BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING BETA MALE. MAYBE IF YOU HAD A SIGMA MALE GRINDSET LIKE ME YOU'D HAVE SOME BITCHES ON YA DICK TO HELP LOWER YOUR BLOOD SUGAR AND KEEP YO BITCH ASS WARM AT NIGHT FR
yes I ordered my pop eyes thru drive thru so didn't have time to check

Ask for a refund and leave

Ask for a refund and leave
what are you gonna eat then?

i would cringe, everyone would look her and my way, everyone would see my ugly face:feelsrope:

i'd just wait for new food to come cause i don't want any more attention, take it to go if possible

I would simp.

I woulda just picked it up off the floor and ate it. Only phat americuns waste food. they're are people starving in arfrica you know :fuk:

would ask for reimbursement in pussy

I would fart in her face for her impudence.

She is unironically autistic

-Emotionally stunted and awkward
-Weird quirky way of talking where she refers to herself in third person
-Doesn’t understand social norms, expresses her feelings in an overtly direct way
-Her understanding of romantic relationships is entirely derived from manga and fiction
-Obsessed with animals (especially frogs)
-Owns a cat named dog