Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would you do if you ordered a borger and fries and drink and Kobeni was the cashier and she tripped and dropped your orderlossus on the floor

She is unironically autistic

-Emotionally stunted and awkward
-Weird quirky way of talking where she refers to herself in third person
-Doesn’t understand social norms, expresses her feelings in an overtly direct way
-Her understanding of romantic relationships is entirely derived from manga and fiction
-Obsessed with animals (especially frogs)
-Owns a cat named dog
I'M GOING TO ROPE

View attachment 474266

Ngl I'm always nice to minimum wage workers because I know it is stressful being in that position so I would prob just be understanding and wait for my order to be done again:feelsaww: Although I can see how Incels would maby feel frustrated if the cashier was a cute femerloid and she dropped the order and they had to wait more time for their food to be done especially since many incels here cope with food

What would yall incels do:fuk:
Fuckin weebcels…

make her buy me 2 of the orders I ordered and if she refused beat her down to a pulp

@El Enemigo look at this foid worshipper again
2772587 joe biden head shake

@El Enemigo look at this foid worshipper again
Mfw I’m still rent free in the autistic 2022cel gang’s heads and they’re still pinging each other to seethe and dilate at threads I made 2 years ago: :feelskek:

Ask her out bro, maybe she isn't getting getting shagged by chad :lul:

Mfw I’m still rent free in the autistic 2022cel gang’s heads and they’re still pinging each other to seethe and dilate at threads I made 2 years ago: :feelskek:
You're You're boomer, accept your place old man

old and not a kemono friend

I wouldn’t be pissed either for the same reason, wagecucking sounds like one of the biggest hells on earth one can experience

doing nothing and ask for the order again, ofc I don't pay again