Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you suddenly woke up one day in the body of a stacy?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
What the fuck?

I won't be trannies nigga

i would kms cuz the black cocks are coming for you

Make lots of private videos for me to watch when I turn back into a man.

Start an onlyfans and become a multi-millionaire in 3 days, then overdose on cocaine

Depends if I'd keep preferring toilets or adjust to being a foid by being into males during this time.

In first case I'd use it to play with my boobs and pussy and get experimenting foids (eventually initiate orgies/threesomes including brocels)

If I became a normal hetero Stacy, I'd ascend everyone here (or at least one but with whole heart) :feelsaww:

make a .IS account

Lick my own feet jfl. But actually I would try to lesbian maxx with JB lesbian stacies and backies

Tranny ass post

WTF is with this weirdass post?

Transexuals.is.

Become a witch and outmagic the spell that turned me into a filthy femoid. If it is impossible, self deletion.

Any other answer is AGP troon tier. Except for maybe schlicking and feeling your boobs.

Become a witch and outmagic the spell that turned me into a filthy femoid. If it is impossible, self deletion.

Any other answer is AGP troon tier. Except for maybe schlicking and feeling your boobs.
Nice serpico pfp, took me a while

It's Griffith tho

Tommy Shelby Holding a Gun to His Head | Know Your Meme

Start a twitch stream