Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if you thought your landlord was evicting you illegally?

What would you do?

• Fight back and try not to be forced out

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Just go

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I think it's based on behavioural things (personality clashes, basically) but I test high for anxiety, ADHD, OCD, maybe others.

So it's probably illegal to kick me out for minor behavioural things like this.

I've been here for years so I'm settled and it would be a big thing to move now.

I'll make a poll :)

Call the police, they'll usually back off before that. :feelsjuice:

Call the police, they'll usually back off before that. :feelsjuice:

I think that means leaving it until the last minute though? So the bailiffs/landlord would literally be banging on the door!

Otherwise wouldn't it be better to use the legal system as opposed to the actual cops?

The way he makes out like it's so easy is funny. I bet he would change his tune if part of the deal was that he has to leave his house too, lol

Suddenly it wouldn't seem so easy!

I am the greatest coward I have ever known.

Go to the magistrate and report it. That and he probably can't get a signed serveing papers if it's illegal however and at that point just wait till he's trying to evict you and call the Marshall who will see you haven't been served properly.

Lol are you living with your landlord? Mine never gives a fuck about how his renters live as long as we pay the rent, kek

Lol are you living with your landlord? Mine never gives a fuck about how his renters live as long as we pay the rent, kek

No... he's just pushy I guess.

I've been here years and we've had the odd clash as well as plenty of times we've gotten along well.

I wish he would be more tolerant too yeah. I never feel like he's working with me particularly. Just gets impatient and evicts, very quickly.

take him to court. Unless I am getting paid to move out which sometimes landlords do. in that case whatever

I think it's based on behavioural things (personality clashes, basically) but I test high for anxiety, ADHD, OCD, maybe others.

So it's probably illegal to kick me out for minor behavioural things like this.

I've been here for years so I'm settled and it would be a big thing to move now.

I'll make a poll :)

Sue if it's illegal. Even though you'll be eventually put out you'll get a nice paycheque on your way out.