Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if your gf did this right in front of you?

What would you do if your gf did this right in front of you?

• Total voters
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
Let's say that you somehow managed to get a gf,you've been together for 1 year and one day while you're hanging out with her,she decides to kiss another man right in front of you.What would you do?

Nice bait post, but incels don’t have gf’s. That’s now how it works.

this is in the metaphysical world tbh

Send the post, I will upvote

Modern soyciety is doomed. This is nothing but sad.

@FrothySolutions 's wet dream
@Edmund_Kemper

Let's say that you somehow managed to get a gf,you've been together for 1 year and one day while you're hanging out with her,she decides to kiss another man right in front of you.What would you do?
View attachment 472802
Multiple options:
I would beat the shit out of both of them (only with a weapon because everything else would be stupid in the popular video game "Dead by Daylight") and when you really lose everything in front of somebody you cannot rekindle that broken relationship - so breaking up is the natural conclusion/consequence of that, but not before doing something gamer-like.

prob beat her up.
Its worth the jail time

Tenor 11

You really thinking too much knowing you will never have gf.

I'd beat her up in random alley and let her succumb to her injuries.

Embarrass and slander them in public and release her personal information and if she hits me I’ll spit in her face and force her to the floor and if anyone jumps in I’ll continue slandering her until I walk off like a male who lost everything

Last edited:
I would invite her and the guy to my minecraft server

Walk away and ignore her forever is the only option that is both not cucked and not illegal.

I would invite her and the guy to my minecraft server
:feelskek::feelzez:

Any answer other than the second one is the wrong answer.
prob beat her up.
Its worth the jail time
Cuck if the cops catch u tbhtbh Kek :bigbrain:

View attachment 472802
breakup if merely gf.

now if it was a wife(if in the miniscule chance I actually was retarded enough to get married) I would torture her brutally for days on end then kill her and guy she kissed too.
Walk away and ignore her forever is the only option that is both not cucked and not illegal.

:feelskek::feelzez:
this. but imo if ur married and don't do anything, then massive soy cuck

why was the dude just standing there smh

i would just leave, silently.
There is no need for further communication between the two of us after THAT

I'll act calmly. Take her back home. Close all the doors and just let the rage out.

Select multiple. Beat her, Beat the guy, leave her, go back to inceldom, rope.

There is something genuinely attractive about these kinds of acts. It directly presents you with the depravity of the world. Of course, this satisfaction is not sexual in nature although it shares the same perverse feeling that many kinks such a being cuckold has.

Guardian Forces (GF) are the summoned creatures of Final Fantasy VIII used by junctioning them to a character.

Conceived and designed by Hiroyuki Ito, the GF govern major stat growth, elemental/status effect offense and defense, and the commands the character may use during battle. Each GF has a preset list of abilities they can learn, but through certain items, they can learn additional abilities and forget those that were previously learned. A total of twenty-two abilities can be learned. Only three Guardian Forces are obtained during the storyline—Quezacotl, Shiva and Ifrit. All others are optional.

That is the only GF I will ever have.

There is something genuinely attractive about these kinds of acts. It directly presents you with the depravity of the world. Of course, this satisfaction is not sexual in nature although it shares the same perverse feeling that many kinks such a being cuckold has.
that's true tbh. Breaking rules, people's trust etc gives a high

One slap at her face strong enough to make her fall down on her knees . And say : fuck you for being a slut . And just walk away .

Gf kissing a nigger :lasereyes:
I hate niggers and white women with a passion. JFL.

I swear to niggeroid bro this culture doesn't allow for real relationships you shouldnt go to a party with ur gf cuz you will know that guys will hit on her and if you you refuse to go she will call you boring or some retarded foid shit, i hate how women act bro