Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do to this 18 year old Brazilian girl?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★

This Brazilian slut is getting laid by Chad's while young normal Brazilian men are forced to rot in lonliness.

This Brazilian slut is getting laid by Chad's while young normal Brazilian men are forced to rot in lonliness.
This pain..... Why its so real ?

Is she Becky or Stacy?
A stacy because she will easily get tons of guys, young and old, to pursue her romantically and sexually. She is also white, which means that brown men will simp for her, same with black men. I 100% guarantee that she gets hit on by guys at her school and workplace.

A stacy because she will easily get tons of guys, young and old, to pursue her romantically and sexually. She is also white, which means that brown men will simp for her, same with black men. I 100% guarantee that she gets hit on by guys at her school and workplace.
She lives in Belgium

This pain..... Why its so real ?
Because of female privilige, females can seduce almost any guy they want, but guys like us are unwanted leftovers that have been thrown in the trash by women

Because of female privilige, females can seduce almost any guy they want, but guys like us are unwanted leftovers that have been thrown in the trash by women
but wait there is a way to ascend in Brazil: Criminalmaxxing.

but wait there is a way to ascend in Brazil: Criminalmaxxing.
I guess that can work because rich criminals in South America and in Mexico can buy a wife or kidnap a woman and force her to be your bride.

built for BIC (Big Incel Cock)

Ravage her holes and fertilize her egg than abandon her

Practice my spinning bird kick

Is she happy?

I would call her a skank bitch, because there’s a good chance she slept with a lot of chads.