Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you rate dream 1-10

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-

I think he's like 3 or 4/10

I must be living in another reality - I thought he was really attractive; he has a unique face, strong jaw. I rated him above average, so seeing the responses from Twitter was rather shocking.

6-7.
i agree with the rating. he is a high tier normie to me

He's famemaxxed to the brim. He's got 30M YT subs for fucks sake. He's making insane amount of money.

He's famemaxxed to the brim. He's got 30M YT subs for fucks sake. He's making insane amount of money.
He's also fucking rich from his YouTube channel. I remember watching him when he was under 1 million, and then I left and now he is at 30.6 million. Mental.
Im reffering to his face only this rating should be as if he was just a random person on the street.

6/10 face but higher smv do to height fame and money

My first post still stands, excluding his bank account. He looks good! I have no idea why people are calling him ugly - if he is ugly then what do they think about less attractive whites and ethnics? We must be subhuman to them.
I think that at most he's a 5 to be honest hes not that attractive because of his beard and overall face shape, also his jawline is nicely defined
but it is also curved in a weird way.

His average average for white Guy

I must be living in another reality - I thought he was really attractive; he has a unique face, strong jaw. I rated him above average, so seeing the responses from Twitter was rather shocking.

6-7.
It’s his chin that’s why people are clowning him

6-7.

Total normie faggot which foids approach first.

Last edited:
My first post still stands, excluding his bank account. He looks good! I have no idea why people are calling him ugly - if he is ugly then what do they think about less attractive whites and ethnics? We must be subhuman to them.
dont underestimate the unending depravity that is female hypergamy. for most zoomer foids, this guy is an asexual entity.

Dude is a 7/10 he could do some cardio go to the gym and get more definition on his middle face, he is one chadlite potential

5/10 as written before his status, money and fame makes him a 6 maybe even a 7 in toilets eyes, calling him ugly is just normie/toilet hate for sjw or other retarded bully reasons which comes convenient for them because him being masked the whole time made them think he is vulnerable so they instantly tried to use this advantage and bully him. toilets expose their true nature :feelswhere:

If this photo is a 50mm lens, then he is 4/10. He has some slight charm in certain areas, but as a whole his mid face seems recessed with a narrow brow ridge. He has slight bug eyed programmer nearsightedness. His skin is also partially tainted it seems with slight chalkiness. There is a mongoloid/ negroid forehead partially too as the top appears quite recessed. His overall face is slightly recessed and he is jutting his chin out to hide that, but at a normal angle he would just have a normal chin with slight elongation and recession, thereby showing his overly long and recessed face.

I can't believe we're on the verge of WW3 and some twitter fad about this faggot I never heard of is all people talk about.
HONK :feelsclown:

My little niece and nephew were watching a YouTube minecraft video where one of "Dream" 's gaming buddies dated and then married "Dream"... in minecraft. Finally "in minecraft" has real meaning LMAO :lul:

It was very gay.

Like this thread.