Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you think of a unified earth government?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Personally, I think it'd be perfect. Provided we have a strong leader, we could create a perfect communist utopia with minimal work for all. We could breed out Incels, and dedicate our time to leaving this earth. Incels could even serve as colonists in space. It's a win-win for both parties.

Personally, I think it'd be perfect. Provided we have a strong leader, we could create a perfect communist utopia with minimal work for all. We could breed out Incels, and dedicate our time to leaving this earth. Incels could even serve as colonists in space. It's a win-win for both parties.
It could work with a based and blackpilled government. That was not ran by selfish subhumans.

Just one step closer to having 90% of human beings enslaved.

We're already there with globalism, divide and conquer. Sovereign nations are much better off.

Under my leadership it would be good

sounds like a retarded pipe dream,much like communism