Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What would your preffered method of roping?

trognarukk

trognarukk

Captain
★★
Die of Covid Vaccines?
Train Fiasco?
Chair and Rope?
Backflip from a Bridge?

State your Methof of Choice

nembutal + gun

Starvation to death, its the most sacred way to leave this demonic realm because you basically decide to disengage and free yourself from inferior physical needs and desires

Die of Covid Vaccines?
Train Fiasco?
Chair and Rope?
Backflip from a Bridge?

these are all painful as shit id much rather die by just shooting myself in the head.

Death in sleep while im dreaming of death in sleep

Fun Fact: Men usually choose a hard probably succesful 100% roping method

Femoids are that dumb and cut themselves or popp pills that are not deadly, they only crave for attention

Get high af and Overdose probably

Bullet to the head is what I would want

Fun Fact: Men usually choose a hard probably succesful 100% roping method

Femoids are that dumb and cut themselves or popp pills that are not deadly, they only crave for attention
Most females dont wont to genuinely end their lives as they are still enjoyable and bearable for most of them, men on the other hand have it much worse so they are more desperate. There were studies that showed that when foids are under chronic pain their suicade success rate is comparable with that of their male equivalents. Most foids dont want to truly die, they just fake their suicides for attention and to be able to play the victim card and be even more privilleged

Death by firing squad tbh

what part of the head?
Either temple or the back, so there's no risk of it not working. Right through the brain, clean in and out

I've read that some people have burned coal in a confined space only to be poisoned by carbon monoxide. Some people don't take the easy way out.

Nitrogen Hypoxia, a painless death with even a brief euphoria.

Everyone has the right to a peaceful, painless, dignified death.

I've read that some people have burned coal in a confined space only to be poisoned by carbon monoxide. Some people don't take the easy way out.
The real degenerates light themselves on fire

Die of Covid Vaccines?
Train Fiasco?
Chair and Rope?
Backflip from a Bridge?

A plastic boat. An electric cutter and weights.
Row out in the night. Mount the weights to your feet. Throw away the keys into the deep water.
Cut into the boat. Position yourself as it's slowly deflating.
Cut the main arteries of your neck, then let yourself glide off the boat.

Ideally drink poison before you cut into the boat, if you can get something deadly.
This way, you have one or two failovers.

I thought intensively about how to securely kill yourself and this seems the best method.
In comparison, throwing yourself in front of a train does not guarantee your death, but my method does.

A plastic boat. An electric cutter and weights.
Row out in the night. Mount the weights to your feet. Throw away the keys into the deep water.
Cut into the boat. Position yourself as it's slowly deflating.
Cut the main arteries of your neck, then let yourself glide off the boat.

Ideally drink poison before you cut into the boat, if you can get something deadly.
This way, you have one or two failovers.

I thought intensively about how to securely kill yourself and this seems the best method.
In comparison, throwing yourself in front of a train does not guarantee your death, but my method does.
T e90eb20fa6078585697f0d4426642ce065cb1d151ec28bb179d0de8c9757477f

Nitrogen Hypoxia, a painless death with even a brief euphoria.

Everyone has the right to a peaceful, painless, dignified death.
It doesn't have to be nitrogen, any inert gas will do. The main thing is not to use carbon dioxide for suicide.
Interestingly, slaughterhouses use carbon dioxide to kill animals. It's cruel.

It doesn't have to be nitrogen, any inert gas will do. The main thing is not to use carbon dioxide for suicide.
Interestingly, slaughterhouses use carbon dioxide to kill animals. It's cruel.
yep, it is very cruel. It creates the feeling of suffocation, but nitrogen gas doesn't do that at all.

Fast to death in a beautiful place, beside a lake in the woods. I don't wanna take my own life though.

Drowning is apparently very painful but a severed main artery lets you lose consciousness in 10-30 seconds.
Death follows shortly after.
Use a marker beforehand to mark the course of your arteries and maybe a hand mirror to see where to cut.
Once successfully cut you're virtually beyond saving, even if a group of master surgeons fish you immediately out of the water.