Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What you see in the Mirror IS actually what you look like

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
This thread on reddit explains it pretty well: https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/1u0x8o/eli5_why_do_i_look_so_much_better_in_the_mirror/  

Something to do with a picture being 2D and your eyes capturing 3D, regardless a picture and mirror shouldn't be that different, picture are a little worse then irl

Reddit science is not science. You have different eyes than other people so the image you see in the mirror won't look the same to anyone. For example, when I look in the mirror my head looks normal size but people have told me many times my head is smaller than normal.

Cope. Lol at using reddit for your argument.

Nope, it's not,
There are enough studies that show that people think of themselves as better looking then how they actually are when looking in the mirror or at pictures. Takes a lot of self-reflection as well as self-esteem to look the ugly truth head on and not crumble under it.

no it's not lmao, mirrors make you skinnier and flip your image. unless it's a mirror attached to like a wall, and not like a mirror in the bathroom, but still it's a flipped image. not how you look at all, just a vague resemblance

It all has to do with lighting. Bathroom lighting is typically perfect, eliminating any shadows on your face. Set up a mirror on your front door for a more realistic look at your ugly mug. Or maybe look at your face at the barbers. I always got the most ugly reflections at those seedy barber shops that are obviously residential homes converted to a barber shop.