Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What your opinion about this subreddit ?

High status jewed euro’s date exotic in order to try to further racemixxing agenda to their people. This is seen in prince harry and Meghan Markle (white man black female), The princess of Norway and shaman durek (white female black male), and now this. A lot of high status people (rose to high status due to Judaism) marry not their race, including in America. Kylie Jenner and that black rapper, for one example but it’s all over the pop culture media moguls.

Last edited:
The Chang mogs me brutally.

I think this subreddit is based. Stormfags are indeed very fragile.

Fuck, that German foid has such incredibly defined cheekbones. It makes me feel worse just looking at it.

I just want to add that subs like r/aznid and r/aznmasc are pathetic and full of delusional redpill faggots hawking the CCP bullshit from r/sino. Please don't lump me in with those ethnonationalist fuckers.

Last edited:
White men have it the worst right now tbqh. They are constantly shit on by all the fucking SJWs, and they have none of the protections minorities have. Anti-white hate crimes are not only on the rise, but they are also completely dismissed, while any other hate crime gets national attention. There are so many more double-standards (IE, you wouldn't see a sub called FragileBlackRedditor). Anti-white racism has become an epidemic within the US.
Anyways, something I saw on FragileWhiteRedditor: "a picture of George Floyd pointing a gun at the camera, captioned, POV: You're a pregnant woman"
L M A O O O O O O O :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Just be Rice is law
White men have it the worst right now tbqh. They are constantly shit on by all the fucking SJWs, and they have none of the protections minorities have. Anti-white hate crimes are not only on the rise, but they are also completely dismissed, while any other hate crime gets national attention. There are so many more double-standards (IE, you wouldn't see a sub called FragileBlackRedditor). Anti-white racism has become an epidemic within the US.
Anyways, something I saw on FragileWhiteRedditor: "a picture of George Floyd pointing a gun at the camera, captioned, POV: You're a pregnant woman"
Cope, white men slay in any foreign country

High status jewed euro’s date exotic in order to try to further racemixxing agenda to their people. This is seen in prince harry and Meghan Markle (white man black female), The princess of Norway and shaman durek (white female black male), and now this. A lot of high status people (rose to high status due to Judaism) marry not their race, including in America. Kylie Jenner and that black rapper, for one example but it’s all over the pop culture media moguls.
Megan isn't black. She is mixed. And what's your ancestry ? Not asking about 'white' but ethnicity. German american, Irish ?

Fuck, that German foid has such incredibly defined cheekbones. It makes me feel worse just looking at it.

I just want to add that subs like r/aznid and r/aznmasc are pathetic and full of delusional redpill faggots hawking the CCP bullshit from r/sino. Please don't lump me in with those ethnonationalist fuckers.
And what do you think about wasps, germanics ?
SJW in streets, kkk in...

SJW in streets, kkk in...
Yeah, fr. A lot of the women that bitch and moan about social justice are the ones that date white men exclusively. The amount of shit i've seen on this is ridiculous.

Megan isn't black. She is mixed. And what's your ancestry ? Not asking about 'white' but ethnicity. German american, Irish ?
Yeah I know ethnicity. I’m post 1945 german diaspora (it’s important to make distinctions between what diaspora period you came from in America)

Yeah I know ethnicity. I’m post 1945 german diaspora (it’s important to make distinctions between what diaspora period you came from in America)
That's you in avatar ? Don't look white

That's you in avatar ? Don't look white
God no. It’s an old inside joke that I guess the newercels don’t get anymore.

You can’t have you as your AVI. That’s a high Iq phenotypical observation nonetheless. If you could guess his nationality though what would you choose?

A lot of the women that bitch and moan about social justice are the ones that date white men exclusively. The amount of shit i've seen on this is ridiculous.
All*

https://old.reddit.com/r/FragileWhiteRedditor/

Brutal blackpill for wasps and germanics it's over for them. Reddit worship blacks and hates them.

@BummerDrummer, what's your ancestry ?

@PPEcel , what do you think about wasps or germanics ? Even there was aznidentity like post, like this
View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FragileWhiteRedditor/comments/fkbmvk/based_race_mixer/

r/FragileWhiteRedditor is a subreddit where the leftist college hipster goes to in order to make fun of others on the basis of intelligence and looks. He looks for the genetic unfortunates of the white race and makes fun of them. There the hipster can finally find an acceptable target to hate with his metrosexual hipster faggot friends without having to worry about his morals, classism, ableism and other periods of grace that are reserved for women and protected ethnic groups.

Crybullying at its finest, they see themselves as victims and strike out at others but without their moral highground that doesn't even exist they are nothing, noone should stand with such worthless cowards that need social validation in their back to feel the courage to attack others. The same thing goes for r/BeholdTheMasterRace: They search for white males that have a low IQ and bad looks and attack them in a manner that would be unacceptable if it was another ethnic group.

They bully someone like Chris-chan (low-status, mentally-ill white male) nearly to death for having said something racist (something he likely learned from his father and due to limited life experience something he never reflected upon) and even if he comitted suicide they would still claim to be morally superior because he said the N-word a few years ago where it was still something completely acceptable.

The same thing goes for the "Drachenlord" (infamous german incel) that was attacked by others for having said "ape n*gger" during a freakout in a video game half a decade ago - that guy is mentally and physically disabled (extremely low IQ, morbid obesity, limping) and suffers from severe mental disorders (narcissism, depression, etc.) and people go to his home to physically attack him and destroy his property because he said some mean stuff on the Internet.
Yeah, fr. A lot of the women that bitch and moan about social justice are the ones that date white men exclusively. The amount of shit i've seen on this is ridiculous.
This tbh.
You also see that in Europe: The most anti-white females are either the ones that are a) currently in a relationship with a white soyboy or b) want to be in a relationship with a white guy and can't get it.

They bully someone like Chris-chan (low-status, mentally-ill white male) nearly to death for having said something racist (something he likely learned from his father and due to limited life experience something he never reflected upon) and even if he comitted suicide they would still claim to be morally superior because he said the N-word a few years ago where it was still something completely acceptable.

who is chris chan

sounds rice

And what do you think about wasps, germanics ?
Anglo-Saxons are mogged by Germanics/Nordics

But they all mog me to oblivion
Cope, white men slay in any foreign country

Last edited:
God no. It’s an old inside joke that I guess the newercels don’t get anymore.

You can’t have you as your AVI. That’s a high Iq phenotypical observation nonetheless. If you could guess his nationality though what would you choose?
Castizo mexican
who is chris chan

sounds rice

Anglo-Saxons are mogged by Germanics/Nordics

But they all mog me to oblivion
Chris is autist, kiwifarms, 4chan bullie him. Didn't know they also bullied him

who is chris chan

sounds rice
He was an autistic man from the US who was bullied into trannymaxxing by the Internet (especially 4chan and Kiwifarms). He was obese and had no social skills; for example: In one of his most infamous escapades he just stood on a campus with a sign that said that he was looking for a "boyfriend-free girl" - the Internet completely tore him to shreds for this. He also created "Sonichu" - a hybrid between Sonic and Pikachu- and wrote stories/comics about the adventures of that creature. Others led him to believe that they were women to get him to produce degrading masturbation/sex tapes.

Some of his most infamous trolls completely transformed into SJWs to find a valid/socially-acceptable reason to continue the bullying (for example: He said that Obama was going to paint the White House black as a joke and these guys acted like he justed joined the KKK).
Chris is autist, kiwifarms, 4chan bullie him. Didn't know they also bullied him
The Reddit fags didn't bully him, but some of his bullies on other websites (like 4chan and Kiwifarms) turned into complete SJWs as they justified their bullying. For example his "racist" joke.

Turkish. Not as off as I’d expect cuz it is med pheno
What about italians ? And what do you think about ancient romans ( were they white ? ) Were michelangelo, bernini, da vinci white ?

What about italians ? And what do you think about ancient romans ( were they white ? ) Were michelangelo, bernini, da vinci white ?
Yeah they were white. A lot of southern Italy and Spain became mutt when the Muslims invaded, so a lot of the descendants of ancient Greeks or romans migrated to northern/Central Europe when they got fucked by hordes. Meds are 50/50 usually tbh

He was an autistic man from the US who was bullied into trannymaxxing by the Internet (especially 4chan and Kiwifarms). He was obese and had no social skills; for example: In one of his most infamous escapades he just stood on a campus with a sign that said that he was looking for a "boyfriend-free girl" - the Internet completely tore him to shreds for this. He also created "Sonichu" - a hybrid between Sonic and Pikachu- and wrote stories/comics about the adventures of that creature. Others led him to believe that they were women to get him to produce degrading masturbation/sex tapes.

Some of his most infamous trolls completely transformed into SJWs to find a valid/socially-acceptable reason to continue the bullying (for example: He said that Obama was going to paint the White House black as a joke and these guys acted like he justed joined the KKK).

The Reddit fags didn't bully him, but some of his bullies on other websites (like 4chan and Kiwifarms) turned into complete SJWs as they justified their bullying. For example his "racist" joke.
Tell me more about reddit crowd.
Black People Twitter
Aznidentity
Hapas
Politics
ChildFree
Atheism
General reddit image
Yeah they were white. A lot of southern Italy and Spain became mutt when the Muslims invaded, so a lot of the descendants of ancient Greeks or romans migrated to northern/Central Europe when they got fucked by hordes. Meds are 50/50 usually tbh
Bernini was dark as this guy in your avi. Romans weren't white, only reason why you consider them white cause to take their anchievments. You don't think that russians are white an /pol/ worship insta whore like yungdari...and russians are whiter than romans were.
https://www.instagram.com/yungdari/?hl=pl

Last edited:

Brutal. I'm now reading about him.

Jeez, how hasn't he roped yet?

Tell me more about reddit crowd.
Black People Twitter
Aznidentity
Hapas
Politics
ChildFree
Atheism
General reddit image
Black People Twitter: a bunch of soys and white women with a black culture fetish that is pathognomonic for western societies; mostly used by white soys that think that they will get a hot ebony GF and chill with ghetto brothers smoking pot and explaining Transformers theories to them after bashing their race long enough, would probably be beaten and robbed when they enter a ghetto (and rightly so)

Aznidentity/Hapas: some sad copes/denials; on r/Hapas: some of the saddest stories I have ever read with self-hating mothers and white supremacist fathers that totally destroy the life of a child that would never have it easy due to identity issues and bullying in the first place, ricecels/hapacels have it the worst

Politics: some moderate liberal shithole with ideas that are so cringe that they can only stem from the damaged brain of a soy-guzzling numale, has a microauthoritarian leadership, completely moderate people that think that their ideas are somehow revolutionary or worthy of censorship under any kind of dictatorship

Childfree: basically spiteful mutants from the Mouse Utopia Experiment in human form, mostly women that have completely failed their purpose in life and try to cope with it by dragging others down into the dystopian hellhole that is their mind, envious contempt for all couples with children without the honesty of admitting to it, high chance of them becoming alcoholic cat ladies later in life that completely abuse their pets by projecting maternal instincts and human desires onto them, will be found weeks/months after their death with their carcass functioning as cat food in the meantime

Atheism: basically people that didn't grow up and still think that religion has any influence over the modern and godless hellhole called western civilization, pretentious big-brains that ignore the first lecture in any science class that would tell them that science and religion aren't mutually exclusive, think that they are great, but would basically fail any class that involves the absolute basics of statistics

General reddit image: If you stick to certain subs you can have a good experience, use alts if you want to post at other subs for hobbies because soys like to play amateur detectives, better than 4chan definetely because some of the most stupid individuals from reddit migrated to 4chan

Last edited:
Brootal, Jews believe in some Utopia after a violent struggle that destroys everything. Something similar beliefs are dear to Commies too.

Last edited:
Black People Twitter: a bunch of soys and white women with a black culture fetish that is pathognomonic for western societies; mostly used by white soys that think that they will get a hot ebony GF and chill with ghetto brothers smoking pot and explaining Transformers theories to them after bashing their race long enough, would probably be beaten and robbed when they enter a ghetto (and rightly so)

Aznidentity/Hapas: some sad copes/denials; on r/Hapas: some of the saddest stories I have ever read with self-hating mothers and white supremacist fathers that totally destroy the life of a child that would never have it easy due to identity issues and bullying in the first place, ricecels/hapacels have it the worst

Politics: some moderate liberal shithole with ideas that are so cringe that they can only stem from the damaged brain of a soy-guzzling numale, has a microauthoritarian leadership, completely moderate people that think that their ideas are somehow revolutionary or worthy of censorship under any kind of dictatorship

Childfree: basically spiteful mutants from the Mouse Utopia Experiment in human form, mostly women that have completely failed their purpose in life and try to cope with it by dragging others down into the dystopian hellhole that is their mind, envious contempt for all couples with children without the honesty of admitting to it, high chance of them becoming alcoholic cat ladies later in life that completely abuse their pets by projecting maternal instincts and human desires onto them, will be found weeks/months after their death with their carcass functioning as cat food in the meantime

Atheism: basically people that didn't grow up and still think that religion has any influence over the modern and godless hellhole called western civilization, pretentious big-brains that ignore the first lecture in any science class that would tell them that science and religion aren't mutually exclusive, think that they are great, but would basically fail any class that involves the absolute basics of statistics

General reddit image: If you stick to certain subs you can have a good experience, use alts if you want to post at other subs for hobbies because soys like to play amateur detectives, better than 4chan definetely because some of the most stupid individuals from reddit migrated to 4chan
You're good, interested with your descriptions
What about
Many subreddits about fandoms like star wars, lotr and reddit relationship with comics books and marvel movies.
BlackFellas ( i'm intereste with your opinion about them )
Femcels
Indian Reddit so, overall currycels situation and subs like india, indiaspeaks, ABCDesis
Sino and Eastern Sunrising
Europe ( i often visited them cause i'm yuro )
Asian American
TwoX
And dead subs like,
Braincels and Debate Alt Right

You're good, interested with your descriptions
What about
Many subreddits about fandoms like star wars, lotr and reddit relationship with comics books and marvel movies.
BlackFellas ( i'm intereste with your opinion about them )
Femcels
Indian Reddit so, overall currycels situation and subs like india, indiaspeaks, ABCDesis
Sino and Eastern Sunrising
Europe ( i often visited them cause i'm yuro )
Asian American
TwoX
And dead subs like,
Braincels and Debate Alt Right
I haven't had experience with many of them, so I do have to do some research:
TwoX is definetely the finest cringe, also extremely funny because female safe spaces are invaded by trannies and this leads to conflicts within the soy brain because they musn't be transphobic but they also musn't misogynistic.
Europe is like most local subreddits unfunny shit.
Braincels was probably the absolute pinnacle of incel culture; the memes from braincels are probably some of the best stuff that has ever been made.
Femcels is an oxymoron, but it shows the hypocrisy of reddit soys because femcels unironically phantasize about female mass shooters that take revenge against society for them - but for some undisclosed reason they never get the same treatment like we do. They also exclude males, but noone seems to have a problem with female only spaces. Probably just a coincidence.

I haven't had experience with many of them, so I do have to do some research:
TwoX is definetely the finest cringe, also extremely funny because female safe spaces are invaded by trannies and this leads to conflicts within the soy brain because they musn't be transphobic but they also musn't misogynistic.
Europe is like most local subreddits unfunny shit.
Braincels was probably the absolute pinnacle of incel culture; the memes from braincels are probably some of the best stuff that has ever been made.
Femcels is an oxymoron, but it shows the hypocrisy of reddit soys because femcels unironically phantasize about female mass shooters that take revenge against society for them - but for some undisclosed reason they never get the same treatment like we do. They also exclude males, but noone seems to have a problem with female only spaces. Probably just a coincidence.
Debate is banned and you won't get chance, but try blackfellas, sino, asian american, eastern sunrising, ABCDesis, India speaks, curryreddit,
and maybe...your opinion on last stage capitalism and dead by now chapo

r/JustBeAsian and subreddits like it are a joke. One side has cherry picked examples of betabuxxers scoring a stacy and the other side has mounds of statistics used as evidence THEN some anecdotal evidence

Last edited:
r/JustBeAsian and subreddits like it are a joke. One side has cherry picked examples of betabuxxers scoring a stacy and the other side has mounds of statistics used as evidence THEN some anecdotal evidence

Regardless the Chang is probably in the 40th percentile of men objectively ranked globally, whereas the foid seems legitimately top 5th percentile of all foids.

This is not right, and even though it is massive SJW signalling on her part, and betacucking on his part, this should not be allowed by government

I am short ugly Celtic man, my great great grandfather had 3 wives

Didnt even know she is / was the former miss germany, like who the fuck even is she? :feelshaha:

Literally who?