Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Whatever good trait you can think of, chad has it and you don't

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
We all know the obvious traits like being attractive, funny, well spoken, confident.
Chad obviously has all of these and you don't, but it's not just for those. Anything you can think of, chad has it and you don't. This is no groundbreaking information, just something to think about it. Think of something you're good at. From a normie's point of view, chad will be better at it than you.
All the stuff you hear normies say isn't a joke or meant to degrade you, they unironically believe it, because chad looks good, he showers three times a day, is outgoing, funny, has a lot of hobbies, etc..
The same pickup line from you is considered creepy from you and "the best pickup line I've ever heard" from chad.
Your nieche interests like history or geography are weird and nerdy for you, but interesting and smart for chad.
Even for your height, assuming you're both the same height, which is taller than the woman. (160cm+) chad will be tall and you will be short.

They seriously believe they are attracted to chad because he has a nice smile, or is smart. He is that stuff because he's good looking, even if he's not smart or funny.
"women can smell if men masturbated recently" coincidentally they can only smell it on the ugly guy. Presumably chad never masturbates.

Whatever single good trait you can think of, chad has it and you don't.
Nothing will ever change that

water isnt wet

"wow dude you have a six pack you're so strong. you must go to the gym twice everyday"

"wow... overcompensating much?"

chad have everything i don't have, he mogs me in all levels of existence. i am a windows 1998 while he's a windows 11 eventho the new windows 11 sucks ass asf. the only thing i really don't get mogged by chad is the level of education since i went to a med school.

True and not only chads, we are getting mogged left and right.

chad have everything i don't have, he mogs me in all levels of existence. i am a windows 1998 while he's a windows 11 eventho the new windows 11 sucks ass asf. the only thing i really don't get mogged by chad is the level of education since i went to a med school.
doesn't matter, because chad is "probably more knowledgeable". if you argue with him and normies notice, they're gonna side with him

The same pickup line from you is considered creepy from you and "the best pickup line I've ever heard" from chad.
Your nieche interests like history or geography are weird and nerdy for you, but interesting and smart for chad.
The only trait that matters in the end is if people want to fuck you. If they do, you can do no wrong.

Normies need to cope. If they knew the truth they wouldn't wanna participate in society which is why the blackpill is censored so much.