Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think autism maybe a fake trait (or rather overplayed/overemphasized).

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Normies just didn't let you to deeply socialize with them. Which impeded on developing your social skills, that's all.

I think most guys here that think of themselves being "autistic" or whatever are most likely not "autistic," just simply not given the chance to socialize and develop themselves.

Of course, they'd only let you socialize with them if you look okay or good enough (which is always the barrier of entry to everything anyway), and of course that is when they allow your social skills to flourish and develop.

Last edited:
Same applies to those that claim to be "introverts" or whatever.

We were all just shunned.

I'm pretty sure social skills must be acquired at a very young (3-6) or they'll simply never develop. I've always tried to surround myself with positive people who'd let me socialize with them but it's not something you can train, sadly. In the end I only learned how to pretend to be a normie.

it's true especially since every generation is very different, you won't be able to learn it from a book or from older people, you have to be there in the group

Agree, every social awkwardness is mistaken for autism.
I'm pretty sure social skills must be acquired at a very young (3-6) or they'll simply never develop. I've always tried to surround myself with positive people who'd let me socialize with them but it's not something you can train, sadly. In the end I only learned how to pretend to be a normie.
Very true. Most of us become avoidant of social encounters and develop a social anxiety due to early on bad experiences. Problem is that brain physically changes into way that you live and in adulthood its hard to change.

Normies just didn't let you to deeply socialize with them. Which impeded on developing your social skills, that's all.

I think most guys here that think of themselves being "autistic" or whatever are most likely not "autistic," just simply not given the chance to socialize and develop themselves.

Of course, they'd only let you socialize with them if you look okay or good enough (which is always the barrier of entry to everything anyway), and of course that is when they allow your social skills to flourish and develop.
Part of it too

And also the horn effct which makes you look more autistic than you really are

Not a pixel; autism is just as important as face & height.

I agree. I seem autistic but I think it's simply from being isolated during my formative years. You can't just spawn social skills out of nowhere, you gotta learn them. I was never given a chance to learn them because all the normie groups shunned me. I hated group projects the most because I didn't know anyone and didn't have a single friend in high school. Literally every single other person in class found a group except me. Each group would always tell me to try another group, and after I tried them all and couldn't get in, the teacher forced a random group to accept me. You can imagine how that went. They hated my guts for ruining their little party just for existing in their group. Whether I am actually autistic or NT, I never had a fucking chance.

There were some NT normies who were uglier then me but had friends and a social life.

Yeah, that's one of the reason why I don't claim to be autistic, just that I have low social skills.

Dont think its that young. Id say its over if you werent able to form social skills after becoming 13 then its over for you

I was diagnosed with Aspergers at 6-7 years old