Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whatever happened to Serial Killers?

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
It seems that nowadays when people want to kill a lot of people they will just shoot up a crowd or something. But whatever happened to those dudes who kept killing but were very hard to find

Cameras everywhere make it impractical

the internet... that is what happened

Brutal serial killer pill :feelsrope:

serial killers were always a psyop

Cameras. Very easily to catch criminals now

It will always be possible to get away with murder if it's hard to establish a motive for the murder. Like if you just kill a random on the street, in an ideal scenario (no camera, no witnesses, area far far from your home, etc) then you have a really good chance of getting away with it.

It seems that nowadays when people want to kill a lot of people they will just shoot up a crowd or something. But whatever happened to those dudes who kept killing but were very hard to find
True. I think it's probably because people have become stupider and less motivated to keep up with their killing. Now they just want to shoot into a crowd and get it over with.

I think the statistic is 3% of murder cases go unsolved in America but I’m sure a few ppl were sent to jail and are innocent

I think the statistic is 3% of murder cases go unsolved in America but I’m sure a few ppl were sent to jail and are innocent
lol no way... in places like chicago especially where niggers are dropping everyday they dont care to solve those

Modern distractions I guess, even the old art of murder can't compare to spending all day playing games or surfing the internet.

many serial killers became killers due to repressed sexual deviancy, nowadays deviancy is out in the open and celebrated

surveilance
shit they here now bro