Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's In It For NAAMA KATES; why is she defending incels now?! publicity? attention whoring?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
So since master said he'd be planning on releasing a responsive ''blog post'' regarding the whole CCDH shenanigans:
I have a good amount to say on the report itself that I will detail in a blog post

i had to check into the main co twitter account to see whats up,
much to my surprise there is nothing to be found but this:

A new Washington Post investigation recycles old tropes​

AP_elliot_rodger_sk_140526_4x3_992.jpeg

Eliot Rodger killed six people and injured fourteen others in 2014
Taylor Lorenz’s latest piece for the Washington Post warns that ‘the online incel movement is getting more extreme’, according to a new report from the Center for Countering Digital Hate, an American think tank, and its brand new Quant Lab.

The report is the ‘culmination’ of an investigation spanning 18 months, containing ‘more than one million posts’ from the web’s ‘most prominent [incel] forum’. The report was also covered by the BBC and the Times, despite the fact that these sorts of AI linguistic analyses of the very same forum have been done ad nauseum by researchers and students at various points in their academic careers.

But, according to a tweet from CCDH founder Imran Ahmed, the ‘new, never-seen-before [sic] data’ of this report is ‘absolutely vital’. So what did we learn? As is customary, the report opens with a content warning for its more sensitive readers before informing them that slurs and specific site names would be redacted, ‘in order to avoid promoting them.’ Next, the report presents some dramatic but hard-to-contextualise statistics, like that the word ‘kill’ was used 1,181 times in one particular month.

Context, in general, is conspicuously absent throughout; there’s no consideration of whether these posts about rape or violence might be ironic or absurd, as incels often are. Granted, an algorithm is incapable of detecting irony, but the human beings at the Quant Lab should have given it a shot.

‘Analysis of their discourse shows this core group poses a clear and present danger to women, other young men, and reveals an emerging threat to our children,’ the report adds. But how? Is there any correlation between all this nasty posting and real-world behaviour? There’s no data to support this bold assertion. In fact, a recent study into the incel community suggests otherwise. And so does the report itself: the main section includes a subheader titled ‘Links to Offline Violence’ that includes just one case of a man arrested for possession of an assault rifle and an ‘attempt to commit a hate crime.’ Apparently, members of the forum have speculated that this individual once briefly had an account on the site.

The fact is that, to date, not a single one of the perpetrators of an ‘incel attack’ has been linked to the website specifically. Both the report and the WaPo piece frequently cite cases in which law enforcement stated that perpetrators were not motivated by incel ideology, so then why do they claim that incels pose a “growing threat”? This conflation may be an oversight by Lorenz, but it seems a deliberate misrepresentation by the authors of the report, who are doubtlessly aware of such details.

Most galling, however, are the report’s final recommendations, which explicitly call on Big Tech to act: YouTube must ban all incel accounts; Twitter must shut down the main account for the site ‘named’ in the report; Google must de-rank incelosphere websites; and platforms must address ‘digital harms such as body image and mental health that can drive children into incelosphere communities’ — an awfully tall order, made without any suggestions for its implementation. And finally, of course, CloudFare ‘must stop providing services to the Incel Forum and feeder sites.’

Never mind the threadbare concept or the sloppy methodology, the only thing new about this report is how flagrantly it calls for outright censorship. It should be resisted, or better yet, ignored.

so the question is ..:feelshmm:

I don't know who that is, but she would most likely still be discriminative towards truecels in real life regardless of the (legitimate) points she's making, that are most likely for attention as well. :feelshehe:

I don't know who that is, but she would most likely still be discriminative towards truecels in real life regardless of the (legitimate) points she's making, that are most likely for attention as well. :feelshehe:
of course, all women are discriminative towards trucels, no excptions
i feel like shes only doing all this to make a name for herself and be ''not like the other foids''
or simply so unherd be ''heard''
i just can't trust foids :feelshehe:

Hm. This must be another one of (((their))) tricks.

The incel movement isn't getting more extreme because (((their))) deradicalization techniques are working. Send in a load of oneitis foid worship water wet occasional bluepill dropping spammers to neutralize those inquells.

Hm. This must be another one of (((their))) tricks.
besides inceldom is not a movement its merely a life condition shared by many incels in denial!,
although they keep insisting on it in the report that it is a political movement with recruitment agenda jfl

Reminder it's Naama (((Katz))). Fuck that kike whore.

sure .. but what is the ulterior motives?:feelshehe:
She gets her salary from homeland security according to certain sources. It might be schizophrenic vomit or it might be true. Do what you want with that info!

So since master said he'd be planning on releasing a responsive ''blog post'' regarding the whole CCDH shenanigans:

i had to check into the main co twitter account to see whats up,
much to my surprise there is nothing to be found but this:

A new Washington Post investigation recycles old tropes​

AP_elliot_rodger_sk_140526_4x3_992.jpeg

Eliot Rodger killed six people and injured fourteen others in 2014
Taylor Lorenz’s latest piece for the Washington Post warns that ‘the online incel movement is getting more extreme’, according to a new report from the Center for Countering Digital Hate, an American think tank, and its brand new Quant Lab.

The report is the ‘culmination’ of an investigation spanning 18 months, containing ‘more than one million posts’ from the web’s ‘most prominent [incel] forum’. The report was also covered by the BBC and the Times, despite the fact that these sorts of AI linguistic analyses of the very same forum have been done ad nauseum by researchers and students at various points in their academic careers.

But, according to a tweet from CCDH founder Imran Ahmed, the ‘new, never-seen-before [sic] data’ of this report is ‘absolutely vital’. So what did we learn? As is customary, the report opens with a content warning for its more sensitive readers before informing them that slurs and specific site names would be redacted, ‘in order to avoid promoting them.’ Next, the report presents some dramatic but hard-to-contextualise statistics, like that the word ‘kill’ was used 1,181 times in one particular month.

Context, in general, is conspicuously absent throughout; there’s no consideration of whether these posts about rape or violence might be ironic or absurd, as incels often are. Granted, an algorithm is incapable of detecting irony, but the human beings at the Quant Lab should have given it a shot.

‘Analysis of their discourse shows this core group poses a clear and present danger to women, other young men, and reveals an emerging threat to our children,’ the report adds. But how? Is there any correlation between all this nasty posting and real-world behaviour? There’s no data to support this bold assertion. In fact, a recent study into the incel community suggests otherwise. And so does the report itself: the main section includes a subheader titled ‘Links to Offline Violence’ that includes just one case of a man arrested for possession of an assault rifle and an ‘attempt to commit a hate crime.’ Apparently, members of the forum have speculated that this individual once briefly had an account on the site.

The fact is that, to date, not a single one of the perpetrators of an ‘incel attack’ has been linked to the website specifically. Both the report and the WaPo piece frequently cite cases in which law enforcement stated that perpetrators were not motivated by incel ideology, so then why do they claim that incels pose a “growing threat”? This conflation may be an oversight by Lorenz, but it seems a deliberate misrepresentation by the authors of the report, who are doubtlessly aware of such details.

Most galling, however, are the report’s final recommendations, which explicitly call on Big Tech to act: YouTube must ban all incel accounts; Twitter must shut down the main account for the site ‘named’ in the report; Google must de-rank incelosphere websites; and platforms must address ‘digital harms such as body image and mental health that can drive children into incelosphere communities’ — an awfully tall order, made without any suggestions for its implementation. And finally, of course, CloudFare ‘must stop providing services to the Incel Forum and feeder sites.’

Never mind the threadbare concept or the sloppy methodology, the only thing new about this report is how flagrantly it calls for outright censorship. It should be resisted, or better yet, ignored.

so the question is ..:feelshmm:
this is strange. idk if its just me but ive been seeing a lot more anti incel shit in the media and normies using the word incel as a insult a lot now (very rarely irl its ussally on the mainstream social media places). the govt is def up to something tho

As someone who follows Naama, I think she found in us unlikely allies in opposing the "woke" culture that gets taken to ridiculous extremes quite often. She has a background in music & acting, both are spheres where gainful employment is rare, and being "super fucking woke guyz" is the norm, not the exception. My theory is that she got sick of their shit, found that we have based opinions and that we're also criminally misunderstood. That created an opening for her to actually platform us just a little bit and let us speak our truth, both the good and bad bits. On the whole I'm a pretty big fan of hers, but I'm also not really the parasocial relationship type so I haven't really looked too much into her, nor spent a lot of time talking to her at all.

She got the tingles talking to @The Enforcer on the podcast and likes incels now

she's just trying to further her career by going against norms. gets her name out. hole's are always in it for selfish reasons.

I'm now privy to the growing market of femoids that are trying to make a career out of appeasing manosphere/incel men by appealing to their nature. Go against feminism, denounce the demonisation of men and watch as lonely men begin to support and financially support you as a woman. I'm all for any piece that paint incels in a more realistic, less hyperbolic light; I have been in this environment long enough to become privy to tactics women will use. Most female proponents of men on YouTube are married to successful, high-earning men, or are fishing for one. Women are inherently selfish and are only concerned about their own. It's just a business opportunity for them, nothing more, nothing less.

I think its the foids who are smart realizing that collapse is inching towards us, so they are just gauging who will be the victor in the dystopian post great reset society

one things for sure, it sure as hell wont be the neckbeard cuck reddit mod beta bitches

She got the tingles talking to @The Enforcer on the podcast and likes incels now
jfl would be kind of flattering and based if true. But I doubt this is the case

As someone who follows Naama, I think she found in us unlikely allies in opposing the "woke" culture that gets taken to ridiculous extremes quite often. She has a background in music & acting, both are spheres where gainful employment is rare, and being "super fucking woke guyz" is the norm, not the exception. My theory is that she got sick of their shit, found that we have based opinions and that we're also criminally misunderstood. That created an opening for her to actually platform us just a little bit and let us speak our truth, both the good and bad bits. On the whole I'm a pretty big fan of hers, but I'm also not really the parasocial relationship type so I haven't really looked too much into her, nor spent a lot of time talking to her at all.
Bafflesme

Maybe she's actually being objective. It's not impossible since there are a rare few women that put aside personal feelings in the name of truth. She made a solid argument for why the report's conclusions are unscientific so she could just be doing her job.

The truth is Naama is a failed Jewish actress so the whole incel thing gives her an all new and unique career.

Playing the role of our faux ally she can help her fellow Jews continue to do what they’ve always done to keep the goyim confused and off balance and totally clueless which is commonly known as Jews playing both sides.

They do this as they are natural deceivers but they also do it partially out of necessity because quite naturally they need to hide the truth that they are only on one side and that is their side ie the Jewish side or to put it perhaps a better way…

A Jew will only do “what’s good for the Jews”.

Also by having Jews playing both sides of an issue important to the goyim it not only makes them appear like a normal race or group of people that have people on both sides for and against a certain issue but more importantly it protects the Jews from any sudden and unexpected societal shifts one way or another ie for example if something were to happen they didn’t expect that suddenly caused 90% or more of the country to become rabid Republicans no big deal or problem for the Jews as they’ve got plenty of Jews embedded in conservative circles already playing that role.

Ditto and much moreso for the libtard side of things since left wing politics and communism are the Jews actual preferred form of government but I digress, my point is they can effortlessly pretend to be anything if only to simply fool the stupid goyim and continue to keep us collectively in the dark about what is actually going on.

Now having said all that here is a list of problems/dangers I think could be had by any of you deciding to interact with Naama Kates and those like her over time.

-You could at best simply be used by this potentially cynical and duplicitous Jewess to further her incel expert career as she engages in a faux friendship with you to gain your trust plus more importantly incel street cred from you giving her that trust by speaking with her on her podcast. While this doesn’t seem particularly bad on the surface it actually is quite bad for people like us who have been made outcasts our entire lives by females/society to be used in such a cruel way in that we are provided with a false friendship so another one of our Jewish enemies can cynically make a buck or two off of our pain. If you think that’s cute, funny or a-ok you should get in touch with my boy Grotesque Subhuman and ask him about what a great “friend” Naama turned out to be for him over time.

-At worst Naama may set you up to be a fall guy patsy for some huge government false flag operation involving incels to make us the new feared societal boogeyman to replace the Muslims and Chinese as Timothy Mcveigh was by the FBI/ATF way back in the day with the OKC bombing, where the government carried it out in order to stop the growing militia movement at the time from getting any larger, as well their false flag helped them demonize Dr. William Pierce, the National Alliance he was the leader of and most importantly of all his book The Turner Diaries which is where the government got the idea to carry out its false flag on the OKC building from to begin with, albeit the book has its own protagonists bombing the FBI headquarters instead.

-Naama may use you to collect information on other trucels so as to set them up for something nefarious.

I'm now privy to the growing market of femoids that are trying to make a career out of appeasing manosphere/incel men by appealing to their nature. Go against feminism, denounce the demonisation of men and watch as lonely men begin to support and financially support you as a woman. I'm all for any piece that paint incels in a more realistic, less hyperbolic light; I have been in this environment long enough to become privy to tactics women will use. Most female proponents of men on YouTube are married to successful, high-earning men, or are fishing for one. Women are inherently selfish and are only concerned about their own. It's just a business opportunity for them, nothing more, nothing less.
Even the most anti-feminist females sympathetic to incels don't give their pussies to ugly losers and social rejects.