Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's it like having a sister?

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
The only foid in my life is my mother, I have two brothers and my dad. Do you learn anything having a sister, growing up? How do they treat you?

im an only child but i bet you get to see her tits and ass a lot growing up
so at the very least, at least you get to learn about female anatomy that way:feelsthink::feelsLSD::feelsthink:

so at the very least, at least you get to learn about female anatomy that way:feelsthink::feelsLSD::feelsthink:
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Its like God decided you aren't worthy of hope and happiness so he bestowes a little sister upon you.

The only thing I learned from it is how to bear misery. I can't even fathom what guys with elder sisters go though.

How do they treat you? Well mine just out of nowhere looked at me, made this disgusted face and called me ugly.

Last edited:
I got a brocel tho.. unfortunately

Cucked

Even more cucked when she breed out a daughter and you become an fuckin' uncle. That tiny lil fucker will get sex before you

That's unironically true though.

It's probably like dangling keys to an infant,
"You almost had it,, oooh the keys mog you, oooh, you'll never get it."

It's probably like dangling keys to an infant,
"You almost had it,, oooh the keys mog you, oooh, you'll never get it."
fuuuuuuuuckkkk

Whenever I think about having a sister I’m always reminded of how ER had to listen to Georgia get plowed by her boyfriend from the other room :feelskek::feelsugh:

Last edited:
Its like God decided you aren't worthy of hope and happiness so he bestowes a little sister upon you.

The only thing I learned from it is how to bear misery. I can't even fathom what guys with elder sisters go though.

How do they treat you? Well mine just out of nowhere looked at me, made this disgusted face and called me ugly.
brutal, that's fucked up.

We have a good relationship

That tiny lil fucker will get sex before you
While I know you are too nice to be "that" kind of Uncle I just want to state the reality that both of you could technically lose it at the same time
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

My sister just started puberty, so the worse is yet to come. At the rate she's going she'll be a stripper in no time

While I know you are too nice to be "that" kind of Uncle I just want to state the reality that both of you could technically lose it at the same time
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
She's too subhuman. Wouldn't touch her with a stick :lul::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Didn't live with her (thank God)

No idea never had any sisters or brothers.

This my sister called me short, I'm 5 foot 9 - 10

I don't have a sister but I would hate to see her having sex before me, maybe in her early teens,. That would be so humiliating.
as i said previously i dont have a sister but one time i was driving with my mom grocery shopping and she got a call from my Aunt and out of nowhere my Mom rushes to her house. I have no clue what was happening. My Mom just was furious and started crying. I got to be the "lucky" bystander as they both were yelling at my 13yo cousin because she was caught having unprotected sex with her boyfriend. Saw my Aunt slap the fuck outta my cousin a few tiems and then my Mom took her to some clinic while I tried to calm my Aunt down. I think I was 27 or 28 at the time. Nobody will ever know how much fucking anger and fury I had that I wanted to just rape the bitch right then and there in front of my Mom/Aunt for being such a stupid hoe and at the same time so much anger and sadness at my own self for being such a pathetic bitch that I'm jealous that I never even got to kiss a girl yet let alone fuck a slut at 13. I live with my parents and for about a year after that my Mom would call my cousin to check up on her and they would have sex talks like if she had condoms and if they were being safe. Disgusting shit like that. A FUCKING 14 YEAR OLD WAS HAVING SEX AND EVERYONE WAS COOL WITH IT!! God I just want to kill people sometimes. IF that was my daughter I would have kicked her outta the house

(and for everyones information i do not think 13 is too young at all i just have hatred that other people have sex and not me. my great grandma started her family at 12/13ish and so did my grandma and both their husbands were 20/in their 20s. My mom was also a pregnant married teenager but my dad was also a teenager. she was 16 he was 18)

I have younger sister. It is actually blackpill experience to see young foid in it's natural environment. She can make mess and go away with it (her room is so full in trash it's insane). I think shes slowly turning into typical foid without a brain.

Shes nice and likes talking about shit to me. It's annoying sometimes.

That's not even short(unless you are in netherlands)
as i said previously i dont have a sister but one time i was driving with my mom grocery shopping and she got a call from my Aunt and out of nowhere my Mom rushes to her house. I have no clue what was happening. My Mom just was furious and started crying. I got to be the "lucky" bystander as they both were yelling at my 13yo cousin because she was caught having unprotected sex with her boyfriend. Saw my Aunt slap the fuck outta my cousin a few tiems and then my Mom took her to some clinic while I tried to calm my Aunt down. I think I was 27 or 28 at the time. Nobody will ever know how much fucking anger and fury I had that I wanted to just rape the bitch right then and there in front of my Mom/Aunt for being such a stupid hoe and at the same time so much anger and sadness at my own self for being such a pathetic bitch that I'm jealous that I never even got to kiss a girl yet let alone fuck a slut at 13. I live with my parents and for about a year after that my Mom would call my cousin to check up on her and they would have sex talks like if she had condoms and if they were being safe. Disgusting shit like that. A FUCKING 14 YEAR OLD WAS HAVING SEX AND EVERYONE WAS COOL WITH IT!! God I just want to kill people sometimes. IF that was my daughter I would have kicked her outta the house

(and for everyones information i do not think 13 is too young at all i just have hatred that other people have sex and not me. my great grandma started her family at 12/13ish and so did my grandma and both their husbands were 20/in their 20s. My mom was also a pregnant married teenager but my dad was also a teenager. she was 16 he was 18)
I was wondering how everyone could be so ok with a 13 yo kid having sex, so much so as to supply her with birth control. And I thought my shithole village grandma started family young. Women really do become whores when left to their own devices outside of patriarchy young or old.

All this makes me wonder, how does your mother deal with adult son's virginity.

That's not even short(unless you are in netherlands)

I was wondering how everyone could be so ok with a 13 yo kid having sex, so much so as to supply her with birth control. And I thought my shithole village grandma started family young. Women really do become whores when left to their own devices outside of patriarchy young or old.

All this makes me wonder, how does your mother deal with adult son's virginity.
BritCel

[JFL]
I have younger sister. It is actually blackpill experience to see young foid in it's natural environment. She can make mess and go away with it (her room is so full in trash it's insane). I think shes slowly turning into typical foid without a brain.

Shes nice and likes talking about shit to me. It's annoying sometimes.
Samsaratraveller

Whenever I think about having a sister I’m always reminded of how ER had to listen to Georgia get plowed by her boyfriend from the other room :feelskek::feelsugh:
Yeah mine does it on the literal roof of my bedroom on the second floor since her rooms above mine its fucking suicide fuel and my mother cant figure out why I hate both of them

Hell, they do nothing but annoy the shit out of you constantly

Parents will forgive every shit she does , while you in the same situation would have been beaten to a pulp

Everything is excused

Its never her fault

Full support always , while you " have to act like an adult and dont have to be dependent on us like a parasite"

They threatened me to throw me out if i didnt finish all my exams on time , while she has been a fucking neet for years , doing nothing but watching her tv series

I wouldn’t know

Constant screaming, the tone in which they speak grates on you, have to hear parents bitching at them for doing stupid shit. Basically just some form of noise constantly

Everything is a mess especially the toilet.

I have a sister and a pretty one (which is surprising given my appearance) and the experience is mixed. She was popular at school so I received a lot less bullying than the other retarded nerds in my class, even though I was the smallest and one of the ugliest. The chads would treat me well sometimes just because they wanted her pusyy and it was clear that they only treated me well because of that, but it is better than being bullied.
But at home, I always received all the pressure from my parents and she treated me like trash too, constantly saying how a pathetic ugly failure like me could be her brother.

Last edited:
But at home, I always received all the pressure from my parents and she treated me like trash too, constantly saying how a pathetic ugly failure like me could be her brother.
Brutal

My sister has had two bfs, both were Chads, one a Giga Chad more like since he was very tall and masculine in frame and face. Neither one of them had a singular negative physical trait. Not one. Yet she claimed she doesn’t care about looks and it was their personality, my family believed it. She now lives with her Giga chad bf at 20

Meanwhile i’m 19, have never had a gf, gotten laid or had any sexual or romantic experiences. Have barely had the opportunity to have friends even because mainly my height making people view and treat me differently