Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL whats make foids the ultimate selectors for "good" personalties while they have none on average?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
foids are the only ones setting the bar for "good personalities" and they go out of their ways to determine what constitutes "non problematic" personalities based on feminine criteria and personal whims; given their socially perceived moral righteousness and superiority :lul:

this because unlike moral foids apparently men at large would ignore all the red flags when its comes to relationships and dating as long as said flags are sewed in the shape of thick thighs and perky tits; so the moral obligations falls entirely into the hands of foids for they're better at personality detection and moral judgment :feelsEhh:

in fact they are too good at this to the point of giving us incels personality improvement advice :rolleyes:

funny enough they're more than willing to override their advanced protective instincts to secure "problematic" good looking "dark trait" men :feelsjuice:

It's just how it is and things just happen

Unfortunately such a thing called fairness doesn't exist in this world

Hitler was a good man.

How do I know? A foid had sex with him

It's just how it is and things just happen

Unfortunately such a thing called fairness doesn't exist in this world
i was genetically born with a bad personality, and my life ended. I wish it was about looks as well as I’m a gigachad who is just non NT, because the personalitypill has completely destroyed me.

this because unlike moral foids apparently men at large would ignore all the red flags when its comes to relationships and dating as long as said flags are sewed in the shape of thick thighs and perky tits; so the moral obligations falls entirely into the hands of foids for they're better at personality detection and moral judgment :feelsEhh:
In the valley of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

i was genetically born with a bad personality, and my life ended. I wish it was about looks as well as I’m a gigachad who is just non NT, because the personalitypill has completely destroyed me.
this will be saved in history :feelshaha:

Women extrapolate personality from looks.

you're being sarcastic right?

pm me your gigachad face :feelsPop:

90% of people are prety amoral anyay.

Hitler was a good man.

How do I know? A foid had sex with him
He was a powerful man and foids are natural gold digging device. That's why foids your age prefer men the age of your dad rather than you.

Foids with BPD telling incels that we have bad personalities when they have literal personality disorders

It do be like that

you're being sarcastic right?
What do you think?

pm me your gigachad face :feelsPop:
2690A36A A302 43AF AC65 E68B6329504E

If only I was a 2/10 like @Zer0/∞ while being NT, I would be slaying left and right.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back