Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the age when people stop suggesting to go to college or get a trade

Muzungu

Muzungu

Recruit
★★
This is the only advice older generations can think of because they know it’s over for Gen z and unless you have your own business or some sort of talent it’s over there’s no future for us the previous generations got everything while it was affordable.

Let me guess, you're a teenager

You don't want that time to come for you. "Go to college/get a trade" isn't romantic advice, it's "Avoid being 70 years old and unable to support your dying body" advice. Get your shit together.

You don't want that time to come for you. "Go to college/get a trade" isn't romantic advice, it's "Avoid being 70 years old and unable to support your dying body" advice. Get your shit together.
Dude this economy is shit it doesn’t matter if you do any of this. You legit will have it bad regardless especially compared to previous generations

Dude this economy is shit it doesn’t matter if you do any of this. You legit will have it bad regardless especially compared to previous generations

So what's your plan moving forward? You better get busy living or get busy dying. Those are the only two choices people have.

So what's your plan moving forward? You better get busy living or get busy dying. Those are the only two choices people have.
Well I’m in uni but I don’t have a plan for moving forward. I legit don’t see any well off future

This is the only advice older generations can think of because they know it’s over for Gen z and unless you have your own business or some sort of talent it’s over there’s no future for us the previous generations got everything while it was affordable.
As a 31 Year old; I find that after you retake old exams to pass them, they tend to be satiated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back