Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When you finally give in and click on a Jewtube suggestion to get life mogged

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I just played myself. I was wasting time on the Jewtube and there was a short video suggestion that has been shown to me for about a month now.

I finally gave in and clicked on it. I knew I would regret it.

It’s about a guy who was playing piano in a mall and a strange Stacy approached him. She asked him to play Carmen. He remembers how to play it, what a coincidence! It’s also such a coincidence that everything was filmed. Life is so random and exciting /s.

Then the Stacy starts singing opera and a bunch of people gather around them and even normie kids are ‘miring hard.

Lesson learned. Don’t watch normies and Chads/Stacys on the internet.

There are much worse videos though. There’s a video where a Stacy tennis player gets a marriage proposal from a fan during a match. I’m not gong to watch this suifuel, but I can tell from the video title what’s in the video.

It’s over.