Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's the bluepilled advice for those who missed out on teen love?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
There's many a bluepill for the woes of the lovelorn. But what if you're old and missed out on certain life experiences? What would IncelTears have you do then?

I'm incel, but even if I did find a woman who liked me, that's not what I want. What I want is to have fun. The fun I missed out on when I was in college. The fun my classmates were having. I wanna go to the parties I should've been able to go to, if I only knew how to get into them. But this, despite all the advice people have for everything else, this is the one thing everyone tells me to give up on. People my age just don't party like that, so I'm not gonna find very many people, if any people, who will whisk me away and pop my party cherry. The time for exploration and discovery is over at my age. So there are no hookups and emotional throes or anything exciting. But that's all I want out of life, really. So what am I supposed to do?

All anyone says is "Lol get help." To what end? What is "help" supposed to do for me? Make me enjoy a boring life? Is that their solution? I plead with the bluepilled out there, if you're so smart, give me something. Anything. I'm desperate.

They just don't address it at all, they say it's not important, despite the profound negative effect missing formative experiences has on your psyche

"it get's better sweaty"

Your lucky, you don't have to deal with all of women's bullshit. Just stay focused on yourself man, you'll accomplish more without the distractions from women. I wish I had the free time you have.

Your supposed to go to a therapist that will tell you life milestones dont matter and then they will pump you full of pills so you will become a non emotional automaton who's only purpose is to work for corporations and women.

They just don't address it at all, they say it's not important, despite the profound negative effect missing formative experiences has on your psyche

What do they mean "important?" I want to party because I like parties.

"it get's better sweaty"

They mean like if I keep waiting I'll get to go to a party? I'll find social environments where people party? Because I was told and continue to be told that I won't, and that it doesn't happen at my age.

Your lucky, you don't have to deal with all of women's bullshit. Just stay focused on yourself man, you'll accomplish more without the distractions from women. I wish I had the free time you have.

That sounds like the advice for not getting ANY women. Not the advice for not getting to go a party.

Your supposed to go to a therapist that will tell you life milestones dont matter and then they will pump you full of pills so you will become a non emotional automaton who's only purpose is to work for corporations and women.

I'm not trying to do this for the sake of getting a milestone behind me. I want to do this because parties are fun and everything else is boring. What do I do when everything in life bores me?

What do they mean "important?" I want to party because I like parties.

They mean like if I keep waiting I'll get to go to a party? I'll find social environments where people party? Because I was told and continue to be told that I won't, and that it doesn't happen at my age.

That sounds like the advice for not getting ANY women. Not the advice for not getting to go a party.

I'm not trying to do this for the sake of getting a milestone behind me. I want to do this because parties are fun and everything else is boring. What do I do when everything in life bores me?
That is kind of a milestone buddy boyo.
If you listen to normies they always reminisce about high school/college and all the wild fun they had. After that the rest of their life is just wageslaving but they are able to continue because they have the fond memories.
For guys like us who never got to experience the fun years we have nothing to reminisce on and keep us going

That is kind of a milestone buddy boyo.
If you listen to normies they always reminisce about high school/college and all the wild fun they had. After that the rest of their life is just wageslaving but they are able to continue because they have the fond memories.
For guys like us who never got to experience the fun years we have nothing to reminisce on and keep us going

Yeah, it's a milestone, but I'm not looking for it for the sake of achieving a milestone. I'm not looking for it so I have some past to reminisce about. I want partying to be part of my present. Not my past. I don't wanna party and then be like "Glad I got that out of my system." I wanna party until I'm dead.

Can u throw some papers that prove that my way I need to fuck with some ITers

Yeah, it's a milestone, but I'm not looking for it for the sake of achieving a milestone. I'm not looking for it so I have some past to reminisce about. I want partying to be part of my present. Not my past. I don't wanna party and then be like "Glad I got that out of my system." I wanna party until I'm dead.

This is what they'll say:

"You're not entitled sweetie, you have Peter Pan complex"

Can u throw some papers that prove that my way I need to fuck with some ITers

Based on the works reviewed, it can be stated that romantic relationships are significantly associated with well-being in adolescents, although a number of different personal and relational variables can be understood as risk factors.

This peer reviewed study references 167 other peer reviewed studies

Just hit up roasties bro

They tell you it doesn't matter at all. That it gets better and bs and that wagecucking for all eternity in hopes of getting rich is what you should be aiming for, only to get a single mom old hag in her 50's as a prize for all your rewards so she can divorce rape u and take 80% of your stuff.

this is interesting ya i think they just straight up ignore this and would brush it off

:feelsUnreal:

I wanna party until I'm dead.
Go the sugar daddy road, party with young sluts or unironically go to Thailand and go for full moon parties on the beach till you can't do it anymore.

Go the sugar daddy road, party with young sluts or unironically go to Thailand and go for full moon parties on the beach till you can't do it anymore.

I want someone to invite me to a party. Sugar daddying means the sugar babies expect me to entreat them. I want someone to entreat me.

"you're not entitled to parties. Grow up. Go seek therapy and fix your mind. Your thoughts is so immature. No woman likes it"

Teen love is just stupid drama with awkward sex, better find mature woman who knows what she wants in life and what to do in bed

A woman who knows what to do in bed is a whore
Or educated loli of culture who studied Kamasutra for being good waifu of future senpai. But thats pedo, better stick to mature experienced women of your age

Don't worry sweaty, you're still young.

tbh

also, according to some bluepilled sectors, betabuxing is the real success and chad is jealous of betabuxers (they unironically think that :feelsseriously:)

We all know what the worst advice is, it's worse than suicide.

Death before dishonor.

Better deadcel than cuck.

for teenage love ive seen ppl say "teenage love sucks becuase no one know what they're doing" (which is complete bs imo), as for the parties i have no idea what they say, probably that its not important or there are always things to go to in the future

Blackpilled advice:
Rope

"Teen sex is overrated"

"Young love is overrated"

"They just want to find themselves, they'll settle down later"

You were immature back then, they say, but of course they wouldn't give up their own experiences.

It gets better in your 2̶0̶s̶ 3̶0̶s̶ 4̶0̶s̶ 5̶0̶s̶ 6̶0̶s̶ 7̶0̶s̶ 8̶0̶s̶ when you're dead.

"Teen sex is overrated"

"Young love is overrated"

"They just want to find themselves, they'll settle down later"

I'm not trying to settle down. I want the experience of being unsettled.

not everyone has teen love . i think you stalking people to much and dont see the others