Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the deadline for greycel?

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
HOw long can I remain a greycel for you guys don't like greycels who stay like that for a certain amount of time. I've been on here with this account for a month now, how long can I remain a greycel for?

You missed the deadline. You are forever greycel.

I am stuck in greycel cage :feelskek:

You have to show proof of fucking a foid to the mods to not be a greycel

I don't understand how you could have so little time on the forum but still have the motivation to use it after 4 years! Do you just pop in and out every so often?
Exactly man. I try to cope as much as I can with my things out of the forum, but one always come back here because you feel like in "mental home", where other people suffer from same shit and can understand you without treating you like a weirdo :feelsbadman:

This is not reddit, no one cares about your postcount. Except fags

This is not reddit, no one cares about your postcount. Except fags
There is a lot insults against greycels on this site not sure if they're serious or joking.

There is a lot insults against greycels on this site not sure if they're serious or joking.
Yes but there's a lot of insults to postmaxxers too, just try to have a personality sweetie. And not join into the edgelord train of reposting the same old shit and you're good to go. Make post that actually resonate with you and you want to make, don't mind your postcount.

Yes but there's a lot of insults to postmaxxers too, just try to have a personality sweetie. And not join into the edgelord train of reposting the same old shit and you're good to go. Make post that actually resonate with you and you want to make, don't mind your postcount.
Okay yeah I hate postmaxxers too, making dozens of posts saying barely a sentence just to get more popularity on this site.