Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats the deepest convo youve ever had with a female?

I’ve never had a real convo with a foid. Atleast not one that I remember.

Aside from family, work, and school related things, probably the weather.

Asking for directions

Religion, God, Dhamma, Christianity, Buddhism, Morality.etc

ofc they were all 'Chad only'

I remember in university when I was on my way to the main building from the gym class two girls from my group catched up with me, one of them saying like "Hey, they say [teacher's name] is unwell, so the class is cancelled." I said "Um, and who's that?" (I didnt know the teacher's name). The two instantly cracked up with friendly laugh, the girl continued "Man, it's our functional analysis teacher. The classes are over for today." A sudden feeling of joy and happiness overwhelmed me, I knew very well it might be my first and last time when I chat with them when they're not with others. Nevertheless, I mumbled something like "ok, whatever" and picked up the pace to escape dealing with them.
Do you think they approsched you with romantic intentions?

I saw roadkill once and thought to myself that's a real foid I must engage this fine specimen in deep meaningful conversation, got as far as hello then crows came to feast on the bloated smelly dead thing, woke up and realised I must have been dreaming.

Do you think they approsched you with romantic intentions?
No, of course not. But to be honest I'd be happy to have them as friends, LOL.