Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whats the difference between a femoid loving u for ur looks or for ur money

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
obviously if ur gl u will be confident and therefore no reason to be insecure therefore good personality, but if u age/bald/have an accent she will no longer be attracted to u, so whats wrong with attracting girls with money? money might not be attractive in spoiled westren european welfare states, but i guarentee u that at least 50% of women would prefer an OK looking man that makes tons of money than a 8/10 guy with no money/career, obviously they might prefer a 10/10 demigod but those are gigarare

theres a reason "just get a good job and get a wife" meme is so popular, it was true before the west got spoiled and didnt have to put effort in life so they chase comfy things like attractive mates

Absolutely, they may not even want the Chad. Because if you strip away 2018 feminism women are attracted to resources, strength, and ability to provide for children. Looks weren't an issue for men. Average men were fine.

Absolutely, they may not even want the Chad. Because if you strip away 2018 feminism women are attracted to resources, strength, and ability to provide for children. Looks weren't an issue for men. Average men were fine.
sadly edgy fakecels will screech "cope!!!" at this, but degeneracy is a new thing, westrens have such easy and comfy life, they are given resources for free therefore they got devalued, when people are spoiled they tend to be picky, and after genetic engineering becomes a thing people will still find things to differenate themselves and judge others

and lets not forget how being a whore and ONS culture is taboo/forbidden in msot of the world

one is genuine, the other isn't. When you become broke, she'll dump you, but if you're chad she'll stick around.
thats not how it works, u cant compare losing money/career as a rich normie to a chad losing their money, a more equal equation would be a chad losing their looks via accident/genetics

its entirely possible for a femoid to genuinely love a non repulsive looking man if they proved themselves to be stable resource wise, obviously not for the newest generation of whores, but it is for older generations

Women USE resources, they’ve ALWAYS been attracted to indicators of genetic fitness.

Women USE resources, they’ve ALWAYS been attracted to indicators of genetic fitness.
looks are literally signs of genetic fitness, while a GL guy would have more success in getting ONS, a normie with good career would probably have an equally if not better time (depending of femoid) getting a lifelong gf, not everywhere is hyper progressive westren place

looks are literally signs of genetic fitness, while a GL guy would have more success in getting ONS, a normie with good career would probably have an equally if not better time (depending of femoid) getting a lifelong gf, not everywhere is hyper progressive westren place

Hypergamy is spreading worldwide. I was saying “how does money signal genetic fitness?” It signals provider but nothing about the genetic quality. The normie can rent a girl but if a Chad or merely a better-looking guy who supported her came along, so long normcel.

what is the difference between a whore and a whore??

Hypergamy is spreading worldwide. I was saying “how does money signal genetic fitness?” It signals provider but nothing about the genetic quality. The normie can rent a girl but if a Chad or merely a better-looking guy who supported her came along, so long normcel.
u dont get rich by being genetically inferior, hypergamy is a westren thing, maybe asia but its nonexistent in MENA/africa and many parts of asia

u dont get rich by being genetically inferior, hypergamy is a westren thing, maybe asia but its nonexistent in MENA/africa and many parts of asia

Not talking guys who get rich necessarily, merely providers. As I said, hypergamy is spreading.

Not talking guys who get rich necessarily, merely providers. As I said, hypergamy is spreading.
how do u know this? u dont live near traditional cultures like i do, and no liberal educated immigrants dont count like native arabs in israel or tarditional jews

how do u know this? u dont live near traditional cultures like i do, and no liberal educated immigrants dont count like native arabs in israel or tarditional jews

I’m seeing women being given more freedoms and know what that leads to.

thats not how it works, u cant compare losing money/career as a rich normie to a chad losing their money, a more equal equation would be a chad losing their looks via accident/genetics

its entirely possible for a femoid to genuinely love a non repulsive looking man if they proved themselves to be stable resource wise, obviously not for the newest generation of whores, but it is for older generations

What the absolute fuck are you saying? This is the opposite of this forums ideology... The whole point of this forum is that looks are everything and we are subhuman.

What the absolute fuck are you saying? This is the opposite of this forums ideology... The whole point of this forum is that looks are everything and we are subhuman.
What is the looks threshold though? Who judges it?
I mean, are we talking elephant man? Or someone with a bit of a recessed jaw? Where do you draw the line?

I mean, are we talking elephant man? Or someone with a bit of a recessed jaw? Where do you draw the line?

In this day and age, the Elephant Man would have a better shot at companionship than a merely ugly guy. Why? Virtue signaling and charity.

Females will use your money and fuck Chad if/when they can. Also, they can leave you and fuck you over at any second.

If you're Chad, you have nothing to worry about.

Being gl is natural, no effort. Being rich isn't natural, effort required.

Now you see why Saudi Arabia keeps women in Burkas?
Giga cope, the cucked Saudi prince is going to implement western ideals, thanks to your kind, I hate Americunts more than I do femoids, always spreading their degenerate ideology. JFL.

ive seen way too many mentalcels here, im just gonna assume everyone is a failed normie untill proven otherwise, but ya if ur truecel this doesnt apply to u

I'm black pilled enough to not believe in love, only pragmatic arrangements so yeah I agree that there is no difference, as long as you outcompete other men for a chance with a femoid.

Killed with just 2 lines.
no, it wasnt an equal statement, the reverse is saying a girl wont leave an ugly billionare, but she will leave a broke chad if he gets in an accident and loses his GL

but ur a huge coper with ur BBC cope, so i dont regard u as real human anyways

obviously if ur gl u will be confident and therefore no reason to be insecure therefore good personality, but if u age/bald/have an accent she will no longer be attracted to u, so whats wrong with attracting girls with money? money might not be attractive in spoiled westren european welfare states, but i guarentee u that at least 50% of women would prefer an OK looking man that makes tons of money than a 8/10 guy with no money/career, obviously they might prefer a 10/10 demigod but those are gigarare

theres a reason "just get a good job and get a wife" meme is so popular, it was true before the west got spoiled and didnt have to put effort in life so they chase comfy things like attractive mates

Kaiocope x 50

Chad fucked the same girl you did with no effort. Meanwhile you had to work and build a career to have a chance. It's not genuine love, she picked Chad FIRST and you SECOND, and the only reason she bothered with you was because life circumstances made her compromise on certain things.

Females will use your money and fuck Chad if/when they can. Also, they can leave you and fuck you over at any second.

If you're Chad, you have nothing to worry about.
chad loses his value with age or unfortunate accidents, cucks are mostly sub millionares btw, real powerful rich men like trump dont let their wives be whores

Kaiocope x 50

Chad fucked the same girl you did with no effort. Meanwhile you had to work and build a career to have a chance. It's not genuine love, she picked Chad FIRST and you SECOND, and the only reason she bothered with you was because life circumstances made her compromise on certain things.
i looksmatch the guy my oneitis CHOSE, hes extremely NT and charistmatic

looks theory=tinder/clubs

meeting fems through social circle=most NT wins as long as average+ looks

west might be different tho

chad loses his value with age or unfortunate accidents, cucks are mostly sub millionares btw, real powerful rich men like trump dont let their wives be whores
Lol read up on Ivana. I admire her elite level of conning rich men.

no, it wasnt an equal statement, the reverse is saying a girl wont leave an ugly billionare, but she will leave a broke chad if he gets in an accident and loses his GL

but ur a huge coper with ur BBC cope, so i dont regard u as real human anyways
But the attraction they feel for LOOKS is LEGIT, REAL.

They like you by at you ARE.

Its not pure opportunism like be "attraced" to money.

But the attraction they feel for LOOKS is LEGIT, REAL.

They like you by at you ARE.

Its not pure opportunism like be "attraced" to money.
and how do u know this, u have neither, i see plenty of women who are happy with rich avg looking husbands

and how do u know this, u have neither, i see plenty of women who are happy with rich avg looking husbands

They fuck attractive waiters, bartenders, pool boys, etc.

lol at the delusion. whatever helps u cope bro

Richcels would go TOASTY! if they knew what really happened while they were away.

In the end of the day a femoid wants a child, and every femoid consciously wants a healthy child (subconsciously and biologically wants a good looking child). Money can't give them such thing. So infatuation that comes from looks is genuine, and that infatuation is called "love" and "affection".

In the end of the day a femoid wants a child, and every femoid consciously wants a healthy child (subconsciously and biologically wants a good looking child). Money can't give them such thing. So infatuation that comes from looks is genuine, and that infatuation is called "love" and "affection".
good arguement, but average looks and high iq moneymaker brain might be equal to good lucks avg iq, to some fem brains

good arguement, but average looks and high iq moneymaker brain might be equal to good lucks avg iq, to some fem brains

Well, human brain did not change much over the last 50 thousand years or so. Sexual preference is still governed by instincts that came from the traits as early as homo erectus and homo sapiens split. Yes, there are some femoids who are so called "sapio sexual" but these are influenced by culture and society. Do a thought experiment, imagine what if everything is reset to pleistocene era, there is no concept of money or smartness, which trait would be used for sexual selection by female? Yup, looks and physique.

Well, human brain did not change much over the last 50 thousand years or so. Sexual preference is still governed by instincts that came from the traits as early as homo erectus and homo sapiens split. Yes, there are some femoids who are so called "sapio sexual" but these are influenced by culture and society. Do a thought experiment, imagine what if everything is reset to pleistocene era, there is no concept of money or smartness, which trait would be used for sexual selection by female? Yup, looks and physique.
by this logic, why does this forum advocate so much against gymceling? shouldnt an average faced 1.95 cm wide muscular man be more desireable than a 1.80cm scrawny prettyboy? lookism is also culturally learned, im not denying it having some truth when it comes to certian traits (e.g strong brow ridge and jaw), but beauty standarts are nurture not nature, its why africans born and raised in africa prefer africans while african americans are taught to self hate and seek european beauty standarts since they are born

Iv'e been thinking about this for a long time tbh. Looks are mixed in together with personality due to the halo effect which results in women seeing good looking men as better men in general and falling in love with them specifically, when a woman loves a man she tends to say she loves his personality when she is subconsciously referring to the whole looks/personality package which is unique to a specific person. When a woman chooses a man due to resources it's more of a calculated and rational decision in the intrest of security for offspring ect. she won't feel the emotional passion like she does with a good looking male, the rich betabux male is also more expendable because of a lack of emotional connection.

In this day and age, the Elephant Man would have a better shot at companionship than a merely ugly guy. Why? Virtue signaling and charity.
I agree.
Probably strength, because that is what is needed to protect them. Look at gorllias, the older large silverback does all the breeding.

by this logic, why does this forum advocate so much against gymceling? shouldnt an average faced 1.95 cm wide muscular man be more desireable than a 1.80cm scrawny prettyboy? lookism is also culturally learned, im not denying it having some truth when it comes to certian traits (e.g strong brow ridge and jaw), but beauty standarts are nurture not nature, its why africans born and raised in africa prefer africans while african americans are taught to self hate and seek european beauty standarts since they are born

1. Cavemen were not muscular.
2. By physique, I mean healthy, lean, tall, shiny skin, slightly muscular etc.
3. Liking pretty boy or trap looking boys is I think also a social construct, pretty boys were not that popular before the 20th century I think (or I may be wrong). But still face trumps all.
4. Overt muscularity generally causes fear in femoids, and an ugly face will reinforce it even more.
5. Body building is artificially induced, it's not like you became muscular because you kill tigers everyday with your bare hands. It's a strong sign of insecurity and immaturity. Most probably, if a real tiger arrives the muscular guy is the one who would flee first. Femoids avoid men with those traits.

1. Cavemen were not muscular.
2. By physique, I mean healthy, lean, tall, shiny skin, slightly muscular etc.
3. Liking pretty boy or trap looking boys is I think also a social construct, pretty boys were not that popular before the 20th century I think (or I may be wrong). But still face trumps all.
4. Overt muscularity generally causes fear in femoids, and an ugly face will reinforce it even more.
5. Body building is artificially induced, it's not like you became muscular because you kill tigers everyday with your bare hands. It's a strong sign of insecurity and immaturity. Most probably, if a real tiger arrives the muscular guy is the one who would flee first. Femoids avoid men with those traits.
1. cavemen werent entirety of humanity
4. socially learned
5. u can appear muscular from raw genetics and some physical work, and thats an extremely subjective opinion

1. cavemen werent entirety of humanity
4. socially learned
5. u can appear muscular from raw genetics and some physical work, and thats an extremely subjective opinion

1. Correct, but sexual attraction is governed by biology/instinct and those parts of the brain did not change from those of the cavemen's.
4. I don't think so.
5. Most bodybuilders act and think like children. It's not subjective, it's a fact.

1. Correct, but sexual attraction is governed by biology/instinct and those parts of the brain did not change from those of the cavemen's.
4. I don't think so.
5. Most bodybuilders act and think like children. It's not subjective, it's a fact.
bodybuilders=/=strong appearing body tho.

If you're 4-5+ you can semi compensate with large life improvements compared to Chad, but even then, almost no woman will ever love you and you have to get lucky. Money makes a 4-5 feel like a 6-7. If you're below 4 though, it's fucking over.

A woman who loves you for your looks actually loves you.

There is no difference.

A woman who loves you for your looks actually loves you.
what if u got acid faced/fat/old, would she still love u? if u suddenly got hot tomorrow, girls would be attracted to u, but would they really love u?

Try to attract them with those shiny, precious shekels.

Would rather be good looking over rich any day though. With looks you have the whole halo effect surrounding you.

Would rather be good looking over rich any day though. With looks you have the whole halo effect surrounding you.
idk im not buying it, i think exaggerated importance of looks was pushed by the elite, i'd rather be a non repulsive/ugly billionare than a male model tier attractive person, well actually i'd rather be the ideal man for my oneitis but other than that ya billionare lol