Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whats the difference between a femoid loving u for ur looks or for ur money

idk im not buying it, i think exaggerated importance of looks was pushed by the elite, i'd rather be a non repulsive/ugly billionare than a male model tier attractive person, well actually i'd rather be the ideal man for my oneitis but other than that ya billionare lol
Bro if you were male model status, not only would women treat you like a God, but so would men. I guess the same would be true if you were rich, but i'd rather look at myself in the mirror and see a handsome man staring back instead of an OGRE.

Bro if you were male model status, not only would women treat you like a God, but so would men. I guess the same would be true if you were rich, but i'd rather look at myself in the mirror and see a handsome man staring back instead of an OGRE.
it woud be realistically impossible to look amazingly attractive to literally everyone, remember while attractive features are objective, attraction is subjective, very subjective..

it woud be realistically impossible to look amazingly attractive to literally everyone, remember while attractive features are objective, attraction is subjective, very subjective..
I live in North America. If I looked like them here, i would be a Demi God.
lNPDpgt.jpg

q7tbYLu.jpg

WCpgUiA.jpg

UNEQq8W.jpg

women don't give a shit about money in 2018

what if u got acid faced/fat/old, would she still love u? if u suddenly got hot tomorrow, girls would be attracted to u, but would they really love u?

Romantic love is ENTIRELY based on lust, and entirely conditional. You get acid faced or get disabled in an accident? She might still love you in the same way she loves a family member, but romantic love and sexual attraction will fizzle out right then and there.

Massive cope. Seen MANY broke Chads who got prime pussy. Conversely an ugly or even okay looking dude with money has to go through several rejections just to finally get an okay looking girl (if he's lucky). Know how many doctors I see with ugly wives who eventually cuck them? Money is really only a thing you can use to score top tier pussy if you earn at least 500k per year or something. And you can't just "go to school" for anything that earns that, you have to luck out and own a successful business or something.

With the looks, sure they fade, but the girl actually WANTS to fuck you unlike with money.

Massive cope. Seen MANY broke Chads who got prime pussy. Conversely an ugly or even okay looking dude with money has to go through several rejections just to finally get an okay looking girl (if he's lucky). Know how many doctors I see with ugly wives who eventually cuck them? Money is really only a thing you can use to score top tier pussy if you earn at least 500k per year or something. And you can't just "go to school" for anything that earns that, you have to luck out and own a successful business or something.

With the looks, sure they fade, but the girl actually WANTS to fuck you unlike with money.

Bravo, perfect comment.

At least money was earned, looks were given to someone at birth and yet "love" that was only caused by looks is more respected by normies

One of them has a biological background

if chads are top 1% looks, then u should compare them to top 1% richest people, which doctors arent

It's not "looks" that draws women.

It's not even "indicators of genetic fitness."

It's "fitness to the environment."

In other words if it's a dark forest and you're a dark skunk, she wants your babies, because they'll be dark/concealed/have an advantage.

All of life is based on evolutionary pressure, it's the same reason you want "hot" women, they have indicators of fitness for your offspring.

Don't give me that bullshit about "women are users" because we're all "users," that's what humans do, use each other.

It doesn't have to be a dirty word or something sinister, you use your green grocer to bring you vegetables and he uses you to earn money.

if chads are top 1% looks, then u should compare them to top 1% richest people, which doctors arent

You're referring to Giga-Chads. Regular Chads are more like top 10% of the male population. Bottom 20% are the truecels and it's simply ovER for them.

You're referring to Giga-Chads. Regular Chads are more like top 10% of the male population. Bottom 20% are the truecels and it's simply ovER for them.
thats retarded, u are saying girls get wet for every 1th guy u seen on the street, and every 5th guy u see on the street is deformed? just lol at this logic

It's not "looks" that draws women.

It's not even "indicators of genetic fitness."

It's "fitness to the environment."

In other words if it's a dark forest and you're a dark skunk, she wants your babies, because they'll be dark/concealed/have an advantage.

All of life is based on evolutionary pressure, it's the same reason you want "hot" women, they have indicators of fitness for your offspring.

Don't give me that bullshit about "women are users" because we're all "users," that's what humans do, use each other.

It doesn't have to be a dirty word or something sinister, you use your green grocer to bring you vegetables and he uses you to earn money.
this is true but incels deny it and just scream MUH LOOKS MUH LOOKS

ATM, looks are what matters in daying scene because life is easy so women look for GL ppl to fuck with, in the past being responsible and masculine was important, a few thousand years ago it was being strong and smart etc etc

looks are irrelevant evolution-wise, its just a product of easy stress free life, kind of like getting used to eating gourmett food

nothing, foids can't love either way

thats retarded, u are saying girls get wet for every 1th guy u seen on the street, and every 5th guy u see on the street is deformed? just lol at this logic

I mean I forget the exact number but there was that study done where girls on a college campus said only like 15% of the men were attractive. Deformed is more like bottom 1%, but if you're anywhere in the bottom 20% you're still basically fucked and might as well be deformed in the eyes of femoids.

I mean I forget the exact number but there was that study done where girls on a college campus said only like 15% of the men were attractive. Deformed is more like bottom 1%, but if you're anywhere in the bottom 20% you're still basically fucked and might as well be deformed in the eyes of femoids.
attractive=/=fuckable partners especially when it comes to girls standarts