Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the difference between a low tier normie and an incel today?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
With hypergamy accelerating, most normies are fighting scraps. So if you're a low tier normie, you're incel as fuck, no?

social skills xd

This thread ain't gonna end well OP...
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

Low tier normie is 4 right?

With hypergamy accelerating, most normies are fighting scraps. So if you're a low tier normie, you're incel as fuck, no?
Incels are forever virgins, low tier normies get laid a few times in their lives.

The difference between a low tier normie and an incel is that the normie can get in a cucked situation or a pity fuck if he wants. If I were a normie I'd discreetly lay down with a single mother while crying "better incel than cuck" online.
Low tier normie is 4 right?
I thought 4 was truecel territory.

I can't distinguish. I've seen many extroverted low tier normies out there trying to get laid. They just can't get that far. They're incel as can be. They're just in denial.

A low tier normie may get a girlfriend but for the most part they are straight up incels.

A low tier normie may get a girlfriend but for the most part they are straight up incels.

You're in high school so it's a lot different than post high school

None. They are the same thing. Sub5s are truecels in 2020

Low tier normie can still get sex if he jestermaxesses enogh. An incel will never get sex no matter how hard he tries

No difference

Last edited:
5/10s can "get lucky" with landwhales. Although that's kinda an oxymoron no?
Trucels > landwhales when it comes to SMV imo, landwhale = :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: so it still couldn’t be more over. Also, that micro penis dude is taking sub8 a bit too far imo. Wtf does he mean by no foids find chad lites sexually attractive? I don’t understand what he means by that.

Trucels > landwhales when it comes to SMV imo, landwhale = :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: so it still couldn’t be more over. Also, that micro penis dude is taking sub8 a bit too far imo. Wtf does he mean by no foids find chad lites sexually attractive? I don’t understand what he means by that.
I don't know lol. I've seen dudes who aren't total Chads have girls interested in them.

I don't know lol. I've seen dudes who aren't total Chads have girls interested in them.
Yeah. I’m starting to think he is pretending to be a sub8 advocate, but is taking it too far to discredit the reality of what sub8 law really is. Over for undercovercels

There is no real difference. Low tier normies may get laid once in their youth with their gf and then have to settle for post wall whores later in their late 20s and 30s. Mid and high tier normies get sex slightly more often in their youth in a committed relationship, but suffer the same fate in their 20s and 30s.

Incels never get laid. The difference is environment, social status, looks, and money. All normies can betabux, incels cannot.

incel will pretty much just mean "average man" in the not too distant future. Thanks to feminism, Landwhales are soon going to believe they're at the very least entitled to chadlites. I wouldn't be surprised if many already have this mindset.

social skills xd
unironically. low tier normies become incel if they have personality disorders.
the "nothing i do matters except looks" applies to 8/10 men only. if a 6 is gonna get laid he needs to be social and free from personality disorders.

if a 6 is gonna get laid he needs to be social and free from personality disorders.
:waitwhat:

Why do people ask this question? There are 4 ioi's, and they are obvious enough you dont need to think about them or ask yourself if she likes you.

Girl initiates a kiss
Girl initiating sex
Girl initiating a blowjob
Girl sending you sexy pics without you asking for it

Thats it. If those 3 didn't happen after you talked to a women, she doesn't like you. If you think girls don't initiate those things, you are EXTREMELY bluepilled. If you think Chad only get those things, you are EXTREMELY bluepilled.

That is the most normal thing in the world for men who are decently attractive. Even 6/10 men get this and if you deny that you are MASSIVELY coping.

Thats not contradictory tbh. If a girl is with a decent good looking guy(not ugly incel) who is not displaying neurotypical disorders, she can become attracted and initiate sexual contact.

Thats not contradictory tbh. If a girl is with a decent good looking guy(not ugly incel) who is not displaying neurotypical disorders, she can become attracted and initiate sexual contact.
well can't she send the dude an IOI when seeing his 6/10 looks?

well can't she send the dude an IOI when seeing his 6/10 looks?
yeah but its a black hole.

if you cant talk to women >get therapy so u can talk to women. my original theory that women initiate sexual contact presumes that you are in a conversation with a woman or actually spend time with her. I hope no one was autistic enough to think i actually meant you can walk to a store and a girl on the street will grab your face and kiss you. OBVIOUSLY you need to be in an interaction, that is STEP ONE

If you took step one and actually interact with women without it leading to sex naturally, YOU are ugly and she doesnt find you attractive.

yeah but its a black hole.

if you cant talk to women >get therapy so u can talk to women. my original theory that women initiate sexual contact presumes that you are in a conversation with a woman or actually spend time with her. I hope no one was autistic enough to think i actually meant you can walk to a store and a girl on the street will grab your face and kiss you. OBVIOUSLY you need to be in an interaction, that is STEP ONE

If you took step one and actually interact with women without it leading to sex naturally, YOU are ugly and she doesnt find you attractive.
Yes I agree. I think you might have been misinterpretng what I meant by IOI.

"Eyefucking" for example, would be a signal to a 6/10 before he approached. Right? There are certain signs above average guys get that signal to him the girl is interested. Obviously us ugly incels wont get those, but 6/10s do correct?

Yes I agree. I think you might have been misinterpretng what I meant by IOI.

"Eyefucking" for example, would be a signal to a 6/10 before he approached. Right? There are certain signs above average guys get that signal to him the girl is interested. Obviously us ugly incels wont get those, but 6/10s do correct?
yeah but its hard or impossible to rely on IOI's. Just talk to women and you dont have to worry or overanalyze IOI's.

Even a chad who is actively approaching or interacting with them, is getting more laid than a chad who afks in the real world, Can anyone deny this?

I understand why truly ugly men dont approach, because all we ever got was negative reinforcement . We view talking to women as a chore and a pain, because rejection and disgust is around the corner. If we were good looking we would get rewarded and it would create a positive cycle.