Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Whats the last time you took a shower?

• Thread starter Jew Goy Lab Rat
  • Start date

Be honest

• Total voters
Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
Washing armpits in the sink doesnt count

Yesterday i took a shower

I'm an incel.

I'm human.

I'm clean.

dancing-dance.gif

I usually shower once every two weeks or so, but I just so happen to have showered yesterday.

The perfect goyim who (((shower))) often

Everyday because i start to stink fast and i feel like a piece of shit if i dont shower

every morning, wakes me up. feel gross otherwise.

every other day if i have work. almost not at all if i'm at home / remote working

Every other day, if I could not stink or have greasy hair, I’d never shower

I think I showered at least once in January. I barely shower actually, I'm not proud of it. But I am too lazy to do it and I literally do not leave my house. I always say tomorrow, but I do not do it. I think I've become so mentally broken that basic hygiene is something that I no longer take care of.

When I still went to school and went outside I did shower regularly of course, but I'm so detached from humanity and no longer care about my own well-being that I just rarely shower. Maybe I will shower later. I think I shower twice a month on average. Fuck me as a person, I'm a piece of shit.

Last edited:
I think I showered at least once in January. I barely shower actually, I'm not proud of it. But I am too lazy to do it and I literally do not leave my house. I always say tomorrow, but I do not do it. I think I've become so mentally broken that basic hygiene is something that I no longer take care of.

When I still went to school and went outside I did shower regularly of course, but I'm so detached from humanity and no longer care about my own well-being that I just rarely shower. Maybe I will shower later. I think I shower twice a month on average. The thing is that I also simply do not care for my own well-being. Fuck me as a person, I'm a piece of shit.
same

I literally feel uncomfortable and weird if I don’t shower at least every two days.

Taking a nice warm bath smoking a blunt and listening to my Nazi podcast is Heaven Sent experience for me

Yesterday, wouldn’t want my imaginary girlfriends to deal with bad smells lmao.

Do you consider wet wipes shower?

Why do people think that you smell strongly if you don't wash? What is it that smells?

Clothes and bedding will eventually smell, lightly, if you don't wash/change them (if you don't get them dirty otherwise of course). People think that people naturally stink lol. Do animals, which never wash and have long shaggy coats, stink?

Yesterday, I’ll shower again in an hour

Taking a nice warm bath smoking a blunt and listening to my Nazi podcast is Heaven Sent experience for me

I'm surprised you would use blunts, that seems like a black thing to do.

Like an hour ago

I'm surprised you would use blunts, that seems like a black thing to do.
It is what it is I don't take any political ideology seriously I'm a bit of an absurdist and a nihilist