Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the point in being a millionaire if this is the best female you can attract?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
If your SMV is determined by the type of females you attract. Then, this type of shit says a lot.

Mohamed Salah 965091

He's a millionaire and yet he couldn't do better than that fat femoid. Can you really win in life as an ethnic? is hypergamy that bad? fair questions.

Not only is he a millionaire (moneymaxxed), he is also a football celebrity (statusmaxxed). And in terms of looks, he's at least normie-tier.

HOLY SHIT ITS FUCKING OVER.

No money for your face

maybe it's his sister and wife

You wonder if those rich deathnics could ever get a beautiful foid
Download 60

If your SMV is determined by the type of females you attract. Then, this type of shit says a lot.

View attachment 157177

He's a millionaire and yet he couldn't do better than that fat femoid. Can you really win in life as an ethnic? is hypergamy that bad? fair questions.
in the meantime some skinny Dj or photographer gets to fuck runway models for free

He mogs her tbh, did she have his kids and fatten up?

It's over for us Egyptian subhumans, I have that same stupid curly hair. With all his wealth and fame he could only marry a fat ugly cousin, what is there for me?

That’s Mo Salah. His wife used to be pretty attractive when they got married. She got fat recently after pregnancy etc. JFL if you think a decent looking footballer can’t get at least his looksmatch. JFL at this retarded low effort racebait that wasn’t even researched.

Last edited:
What's even the point?

Zuckerberg is a billionaire look what he gets
105879772 1556550327424gettyimages 1057466684

She would be really cute if she was skinny.

He probably cheats on her a lot.

maybe he's into the mommy gf

Look at how much higher the obesity rate for females is in Egypt. We're ugly as fuck and we have some of the fattest most disgusting women too.
fxq8n9wp9vl21.png

He probably cheats on her a lot.
Do you think he's fucked this foid?
jessyabdo_-_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Look at how much higher the obesity rate for females is in Egypt. We're ugly as fuck and we have some of the fattest most disgusting women too.
fxq8n9wp9vl21.png

Major flaw in conservative dress. Foids have no shame in gaining weight. But in America it doesn't matter, it's acceptable for an obese hole to wear a bikini.

hes high iq for not going for a stacy tbh, he could get one if he wanted but she would only cuck him with another guy

Major flaw in conservative dress. Foids have no shame in gaining weight. But in America it doesn't matter, it's acceptable for an obese hole to wear a bikini.
Fat foids look gross no matter how they dress.

View attachment 157177

I don't know she looks thick. Maybe that's his type

hes high iq for not going for a stacy tbh, he could get one if he wanted but she would only cuck him with another guy
Damn, living as a sand nigger just isn't worth it, even as a rich and famous one.

would u rather have been born as a curry instead?
Not sure, seems slightly better, but really I just wish I wasn't born at all.

is this support for logistics theory?

IMO it's obvious that even money and status can't help you, if the logistics aren't right and you don't have ok-looking young women around you

if you're a social loser aside from the spotlight and moneybags, because of a bad start in childhood, or poor mentally ill family, or a big fall out with friends in high school......it will show.......those wounds will always show and you won't hide them with money and status..... because the social matrix around you will be broken and stay broken into your 30s, and you will only get whores and profiteers (ugly fat femoid in OP) in your vicinity instead of real people

as many others have said she was cute when she was younger and was also skinny. if she lost the weight she would go back to being cute (not the same as before but almost as cute)

Also, you are forgetting that they have kids together and they are married. i actually respect him for staying in his marriage and being with her. that is a good man.

you are also forgetting that loyalty goes a long way. i'm sure OP is probably one of those fags that just wants to bust in 10/10 girls every chance he could get without actually settling down. his wife probably fucks him better than anybody else and does all the nasty shit he wants as a wife is supposed to. she knows her place. that is all a woman ever needs to be or do.

i hate guys that turn celebrity and start fucking a new slut every week. even worse when they are in their 30s/40s and running orgy trains with fresh 18yo whores. those 18yos are supposed to be for 18yo boys ideally for marriage.

This kind of threads are really dumb. Just because she's not good looking it doesn't mean he couldn't get a better looking woman.

Who knows why he likes her. Maybe they were together before he got so famous, maybe he considers her to be a good wife and mother, maybe she cooks good, is his childhood sweetheart etc.

Men are not as shallow as women so he could have plenty of reasons why he chose this woman over a better looking one.

JFL if you think he couldn't get some blonde stacy if he wanted to.

This kind of threads are really dumb. Just because she's not good looking it doesn't mean he couldn't get a better looking woman.

Who knows why he likes her. Maybe they were together before he got so famous, maybe he considers her to be a good wife and mother, maybe she cooks good, is his childhood sweetheart etc.

Men are not as shallow as women so he could have plenty of reasons why he chose this woman over a better looking one.

JFL if you think he couldn't get some blonde stacy if he wanted to.
sure is a lot of men that are "not as shallow" these days...

Lol you realise these threads help validating normies views on us and supposedly how that we only want blue eyes blonde white models like Eliot. Right?. Even if it was mere sarcasm.

Seeing men with 1000 times your SMV only getting subpar old foids is the ultimate LDAR fuel. Why even try? It's young Chad or nothing nowadays, and it's impossible to go back in time or to improve your looks by 6 points (my case).

Lol you realise these threads help validating normies views on us and supposedly how that we only want blue eyes blonde white models like Eliot. Right?. Even if it was mere sarcasm.
Not really. This thread is merely showing the result of hard work and beta money buxxing. The reward is a woman way below your monetary value, net worth. I see this a lot with supposed high value black athlete bball players. Just ldar is legit.

For some reason he picked that ugly whore but he could do better he's moneymaxx and statusmaxx af on Egypt as far as i know.

Two-thirds of all American foids double their body weight when they reach the age of 35

I made that up but it shouldn't be too far off

fxq8n9wp9vl21.png

Why are they so fat?

I'm not going to spend any time thinking about a moneymaxed famemaxxed football player who has a woman. Probably they met before he was famemaxxed and they were looksmatched. She probably pushed out some kids and put on weight while he's paid to run around all day and stay fit. Either way he probably gets love, affection, and sex regularly. So good for him. Suicidefuel for the rest of us. He's likely one of the few famous people who don't just plow every foid that they can.

Men aren't as shallow as women. Maybe he likes her personality.

As a famous rich football player you can get any girl you want even if you're a manlet like he is.

Maybe she is actually thin and wearing a fat suit is the next level of Burqa, Muslim men don't want their wives figure / form being ogled through the fabric so they make them wear fat suits to look ultra dumpy.

View attachment 157177

Come on, he is having tons of 9s and 10s on the side. That is only his official wife, to show that he is a good Muslim

athletes cheat like crazy, if you think this is the only woman he's fucking your naive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back