Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR what's there to do outside?

Can always find somewhere like here, and lay down.

iu

Just go into the woods and listen to some music

Look out for tall buildings to skydive from without a parachute

ride your bike, it's fun

play some basketball

Drive around, vape and listen to good music with the windows open if the weathers warm.

pay 8 dollars for a beer in a shit bar, pay 50 to get into a club, pay 20 for a meal at a restaurant. this is part of why i ldar everything is overpriced and hardly worth it. only time i go out is to go to one of my two friends house and to get weed/fast food/alcohol at the liquor store. everything else is a ripoff.

One of the best experiences for me is walking at night. Cool breeze. No-one around. It's peaceful.

I sometimes go to the library on my 1s and just read books about space lol

One of the best experiences for me is walking at night. Cool breeze. No-one around. It's peaceful.

And this, I just put my earphones in and enjoy walking around with nobody else there.

Gym, Food and Normie Things I guess but I have no friends:feelsree::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Getting mocked by normies. Or maybe doing ER missions.
All I know is if you aren't in normie social circles or have contacts with them, you are not regarded as a member of respected society and therefore have no real business outside except for the two reasons I laid out above.

I dont even know, I avoid the outside world.

I like walking late at night or bike riding when no one is there so I can day dream and listen to music

I like to go hiking. Just pick spots no one else goes to because normies have taken up hiking too.

creepshot promiscuosly dressed sluts/ explore your local forest if you into that sort of thing / take in natural vitamin D / vist your locaL Park

Walk
Ride a bike
Jog
Grope women
Creepshot whores

Highly reccommend you participate in the last 2.

its either wagecel or rot

Other than running to stay in shape? Nothing.