Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s up with fast food workers and retail workers not wearing uniform ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’ve been noticing fast food and retail workers not wearing uniform lately what’s up with that did corporate make some sort of policy change or something or are they so depressed and tired of slaving that they no longer care about wearing a uniform I walked into McDonald’s and none of the workers had on a uniform I thought one of the employees was a customer until she got behind the counter to take my order

btw that’s just where you live. You can’t say that for all workers

those places hire so many new wage cucks because they quit all the time that they dnt even get a chance to give them a uniform lol

those places hire so many new wage cucks because they quit all the time that they dnt even get a chance to give them a uniform lol
Hello, im new here, can i get an unifo--YOU FIRED!!!!!!

Exactly. Most teens work there for a paycheck to get some weed then quit.

I’ve been noticing fast food and retail workers not wearing uniform lately what’s up with that did corporate make some sort of policy change or something or are they so depressed and tired of slaving that they no longer care about wearing a uniform I walked into McDonald’s and none of the workers had on a uniform I thought one of the employees was a customer until she got behind the counter to take my order
Ive noticed it too