Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's wrong with me?

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
I went to a little concert last night, and ended up hanging on the periphery of the crowd; like a fucking wall flower. Everyone seem friendly, but I was too anxious to even attempt to interact with them. There was a 6'0" stacy and I fancied her, but I couldn't even smile at her, much less make eye contact.:feelsrope:I fucking hate having anxiety and high inhibition. I'm not even sure if pills or therapy can fix this, or if I will ever overcome this. :feelsrope:

They were drunk, you were sober.
Exactly. Social outings aren't meant to be done sober. That's what most incels don't get

They were drunk, you were sober.
even if i was drunk, i still remain the same. drugs and alcohol won't lower my inhibition, and i've done plenty of those.

even if i was drunk, i still remain the same. drugs and alcohol won't lower my inhibition, and i've done plenty of those.
You need to practice less inhibition, even people with normal lives have to overcome being anxious, it isn't something that just happens.

Practice by saying and doing things that you think low inhib people do and say, practice in a random discord, or online game with voice chat, eventually you'll lose your inhibition, but it will come back unless you maintain it.

I ask myself that same question.

You need to practice less inhibition, even people with normal lives have to overcome being anxious, it isn't something that just happens.

Practice by saying and doing things that you think low inhib people do and say, practice in a random discord, or online game with voice chat, eventually you'll lose your inhibition, but it will come back unless you maintain it.
:feelsokman:

autism or social anxiety both can explain your scenario

social anxiety can be treated

You're logged into incels.is

I went to a little concert last night, and ended up hanging on the periphery of the crowd; like a fucking wall flower. Everyone seem friendly, but I was too anxious to even attempt to interact with them. There was a 6'0" stacy and I fancied her, but I couldn't even smile at her, much less make eye contact.:feelsrope:I fucking hate having anxiety and high inhibition. I'm not even sure if pills or therapy can fix this, or if I will ever overcome this. :feelsrope:
Sounds like you're gay

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes: